Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lkp

VIP Member
IMG_1878.jpeg

‘a dandelion, must be the last one of the season’

giving me hella sid the sloth vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 6

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Anyone else get such severe 2nd hand embarrassment when she tries to act like a baddie 😭😭😭😭? It genuinely makes me want to punch myself in the face with embarrassment 😭😭😭 she's repulsive. I cannot even begin to imagine the smells she emits.
it’s when she duets someone’s video where they’re taking tha piss out of her or one of her friends and she’s trying to come back at them and ends up talking actual bollocks… I can’t stand it 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Still can’t believe she blew £120k on bro and universes.
I think whats worse is she sold a perfectly good house which she was mortgage free at 20 or however old she is. It also sold for 120k because of the absolute state she left it in. She lost well more that 120k.

Lolly71990

VIP Member
How the other half live. Air b&b full of dole scrounging tax evading mugs sat telling people to get their cash out. Smoking inside someone’s rented property, she’s stocked up on 3 crates of “VK” for tonight’s battle. Can’t wait till HMRC catch up with all of these.
Earlier she was chatting how she’d put a chicken drumstick “up her” absolutely revolting.

Attachments

• Sick

lkp

VIP Member
oh my god
the size of her gunt dragging along the floor

working those arm muscles mine dragging herself along the floor like that😂

• Haha
  • Sick

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Aw when she used to sit in bed and scoff maccies

tbh I miss seeing her forehead poking out the side of the screen during other people arguing in her live

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
She’s got exactly what she wanted by making the
allegations.- attention from people like XY and Stackz
Her enablers will be saying it’s good she’s having a laugh because it’s helping her cope…like they always do

Lolly71990

VIP Member
Latest from Karinaaaaa
All whilst dossing in a grown woman’s house. I can’t imagine she smells anything other than putrid 🤢 It’s all fun & games until she collapses in cardiac arrest and they’re unable to move her due to her size. Sure TikTok will be worth it then, “bro”.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

SC11

VIP Member
Honestly I can't see her been alive at 30 years old. She's no guidance in life, she just eats and cries rape. Her so called father has obviously washed his hands of her, once the disability payments stopped for her, he clearly can't be arsed what she does.
She's messed her life up completely, she's no life at all. This is gonna sound awful, but what's the point in her existence? There's no meaning to it, she just creates misery for other people whilst degrading herself. She's gonna be fucked once Tiktok ends and Touchy Tony dies.

TurquoiseBum

It truly amazes me how these people supporting her have such short memories 🥴 this piece of dog shit stayed in a relationship with a sexual abuser after she found out what he done, she only broke up with him because he was texting other girls. How low can you go. She looks like she smells of bellybutton.

• Sick