Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yo2daho2

VIP Member
She had a mortgage feee house!! Its mental she sold that, blew the money and now expects the government to rehome her.

Reactions: 6

pips291

She is honestly infuriating me right now :mad:

On live yet again claiming she hasn't got any money, can't eat, etc. Her current little clan of mods all running around after her transferring money, looking up food vouchers, and setting up a group of people who want to support her with regular food shops?! There was even talk of a fecking go fund me... I'm speechless.
Would all be admirable I'm sure for someone genuinely in need... but this is all an absolute farce.

1. This woman is not starving. I don't doubt she doesn't have as much money as she used to, but I 100% do not believe she hasn't eaten today, or any of the days she has claimed not to... nope.

2. She's getting all these randomers to send her money... she has a family, and she has a support worker. Why is she not going to her support worker if she has no money and no food? Cause its a big pile of bull.

3. Her current mods are almost as insufferable as her... so up her arse! All for clout...

Drives me absolutely mad that she can sit begging all day, has had all the money she has, and yet still goes through this regular act of 'I'm starving'. She has no idea what it's really like to be hungry and broke.

Kthxbye

Chatty Member
I've been around since the Dan days.
I miss the Karina in Nottingham era, the daily random trips out with "bro", the ridiculous spending, the constant lives while eating out...
And there was the Sazzy / Nath / Ruth etc lives.
It was chaos, but made for compelling viewing

• Haha

pips291

God what a joke!

The comments saying 'call 111' 'call 999'... all need to get a grip.

She's an attention seeking twit.

She is absolutely fine, sitting there with a heavy period accepting battles on TikTok in the evenings after having slept all day.

She feels like shit because she lives like shit... shovels shit down her throat on the few hours she's awake, and lives in a dive with no prospects 🤷‍♀️ what do you expect to feel like?

Leave the house and use your legs woman! Eat a vegetable. Shower.

Gawwwd.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Say it like it is , don't hold back now 🤣, seriously though I agree with all that 👏
I know but thinking of her sends me into a rage :D:D
I always forget about the Freya/Jason/baby incident and it makes me so mad as well.

Does Karina have a wiki? I think she needs one, so people can be sent over there to catch up :D

Motherofgod

VIP Member
Went on her live earlier she was sat on the loo, apparently she'd just shown her toilet paper after wiping to everyone watching with poo and period blood on , dirty dirty cow 🤢🤢

• Wow
  • Angry

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I miss her old videos before she spent 160k in 2 months 🤣 sat in the same position all day eating McDonald’s/spicy noodles/slimn world bolognaise

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Give it a few hours and she’ll be back battling laughing and joking as per 😂😂
I’m still living the horror of the live the other night I couldn’t believe my eyes. These people don’t live in the real world my morbid curiosity has got me in a chokehold too 😳
That xy level is definitely taking the piss out of her
Judz face in the background of that video where she has the VK is absolutely hammered (or faking it)

She had a mortgage feee house!! Its mental she sold that, blew the money and now expects the government to rehome her.
I know
That whole scenario of her blowing 160k lives rent free in my head cos I literally can’t think of a more wasteful person. She won’t regret it, she only says she does but people were telling her at the time so she has no excuse.

pips291

she was on live crying
saying she had not eaten all day
commenters saying she had a yoghurt earlier
she said she couldn't speak to her dad, but she has told him she will just end it one day and it will happen
people gifting her loads 'don't gift me guys'
she just said she was doing well mentally, and had not been for a week (she was dancing on live earlier)
then her poggy enablers joined and gave her sympathy - Julie Gleadon, XYLevel, that Gemma, Jelly Beans, Judizia or whatever she is called.
i swear on my son's life, it was 10 mins before she was chatting away happily and laughing.
It has now been 25 mins she's just said 'shall i order take away instead of cooking...i'll have to see if i have the dough first'
and now she has just suggested a 4-way box battle

She's makes me RAGE
I commented that she'll be box battling and fine later and I got muted and OH WOW LOOK WHAT'S HAPPENING
Thanks for the lowdown!

She is absolutely ridiculous.

I'm with you on your rage!!

So sick of watching her sit acting like she's starving and wasting away... she has food in her cupboards, money in her bank and FAR more takeaways than most people do in a week!

People need to stop pandering to her... its gross.

Ps. That Jelly Beans is insufferable too!

Trace

VIP Member
A complete mockery for those who have actually been assaulted!! She needs sectioning

• Heart

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
She's forever doing this sort of stuff on repeat.
- Something vulgar
- suicide baiting
- drunk
- sexual encounters
- sa/pregnancy scare
And repeat.

Guessing the frequency will become more now as she's moved out of dad's again and has a room in a house share so will soon be doing the above on a regular, to get the gifts in to pay for baccy and hair dye. She knows exactly what she's doing, she's been doing it for years.

• Heart

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Just woke up and seen she's on with 1k+ viewers... what have I missed?! 😱

she was on live crying
saying she had not eaten all day
commenters saying she had a yoghurt earlier
she said she couldn't speak to her dad, but she has told him she will just end it one day and it will happen
people gifting her loads 'don't gift me guys'
she just said she was doing well mentally, and had not been for a week (she was dancing on live earlier)
then her poggy enablers joined and gave her sympathy - Julie Gleadon, XYLevel, that Gemma, Jelly Beans, Judizia or whatever she is called.
i swear on my son's life, it was 10 mins before she was chatting away happily and laughing.
It has now been 25 mins she's just said 'shall i order take away instead of cooking...i'll have to see if i have the dough first'
and now she has just suggested a 4-way box battle

She's makes me RAGE
I commented that she'll be box battling and fine later and I got muted and OH WOW LOOK WHAT'S HAPPENING

• Heart

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
“You deserve it, unlike most creators on here” WTH??? Who are these idiots, telling her she’s the best creator on TT? I’ve seen her on live in the past & she was just sleeping! If people should gift you for sleeping I should be coining it in, I’m awesome at sleeping! Yes, I suffer from insomnia but once I’m asleep I’m great at it. And I snore louder than her. Wow, if that’s what makes a great creator ……

• Haha