Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trace

VIP Member
I would surely think she has over stayed her welcome at that girls house… I’d be dying to get my own space back and that ogre gone !!
They were trying to get rid of her yesterday. They said can’t she go to Freya’s or she could camp out in there garden

Trace

VIP Member
I don’t think she unalived herself but the fact remains that a number of people on that app made her life very unhappy before she died. Fully grown adults who should know better.
Oh really? I stopped watching the lives around then as it was to much drama found myself always on my phone trying to find out what else had gone on but it was all the same shit but different group it got boring loads of shouting and swearing I was like I’m to old for this 😂

Lolly71990

VIP Member
Smoking in Julie's house! The state of her, she's so immature. Going on about falling out with pikachu, the one she said sexually assaulted her 😆 🤣 😂
Apparently she last had sex last week.....nope, noooo, who the fuck is going near that?!
She's the most gross person I've ever come across. You just know she stinks
I’d be shocked if Julie isn’t renting therefore some tenancy’s are very strict about having people “lodge” in your house. I can guarantee that fat heifer doesn’t pay one ounce towards being there. Orders Julie about, smokes in her house 😳😳 whilst sat there like a melting lump of lard battling the predator that is stackz all day.

haha she always says she’s had “sex” last week. From the look of it she doesn’t leave Julie’s sofa 😂
---
Smoking in Julie's house! The state of her, she's so immature. Going on about falling out with pikachu, the one she said sexually assaulted her 😆 🤣 😂
Apparently she last had sex last week.....nope, noooo, who the fuck is going near that?!
She's the most gross person I've ever come across. You just know she stinks
Omg!!! I just re-read your comment. She’s saying he sexually assaulted her? How have I missed this. What a disgusting thing to say

Trace

VIP Member
If she’s left if this friend kicks her out then what? Can she just move back into the hostel? I’m not sure it works like that?

Lolly71990

VIP Member
Omg I remember that! She went to the shop and the guy behind the counter told her she stank and to leave the shop 😆 🤣 😂 awesome!!
She definitely doesn't shower daily, it's worrying how she's been left to get on with life by herself. No one seems to care about her wellbeing. Touchy Tony is an awful excuse as a parent, he's done a terrible job
Is he her foster / adoptive dad he’s not her biological dad is he? Jesus how social allowed that he’s giving ultimate red flags.
It won’t be long until she’s bed bound 🤢