Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lolly71990

VIP Member
What the hell does she look like? 😆 🤣 😂
There's no helping her, she's too far gone. Smoking inside Julies house, why would she do that??
Apparently she’s “allowed” how vile.
Surely Julie is having someone lodging at this point. Imagine sitting in someone’s home like you own it 🤢

Reactions: 1

Lolly71990

VIP Member
Claims to be have sexually assaulted a number of hours ago but here we are laughing and joking on live asking people to send money to PayPal for “fun” to see how much she can get.

Attachments

Lolly71990

VIP Member
shes stormed off live now I think it’s because people just kept telling her to go A&E
shell have a sleep and come back later saying the pains are back hoping people still don’t cotton on
Love how she keeps hinting she’s pregnant when a&e will have already confirmed she’s not 😂😂😂
Scary how gullible people really are 😂😂

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
So she went to Julie’s house after the meet up and is still there… on live.
wonder if she’ll drag this out 3 weeks as well

Kthxbye

Chatty Member
Cute_withatouchof_psycho she may use others but I’m blocked for calling her out when she was begging for people to pay for her gastric band.

Taken by her KING Morgan like a 14 year old excited teenager xxx
Is that Michelle from the nottingham era? Was always on live in her dressing gown?

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Guys, this situation with the lazy bs queen is going to develop fast, has I think the person she staying with is getting ready to kick her out on the street. She had Enough of her now, and have used her for the clout. So it’s time for it to move on. As everybody around here has used her the clout, and they are getting ready to drop her like a ton of bricks. So that the local council pick up the pieces, which I hope they don’t. Even if she uses the vulnerable card they shouldn’t listen. Due to walking out of the last hostel.
btw yesterday on the live she on at pikachu place, she was trying to rise funds via gifts to get home to daddy saville. Now on live , but to comment, u got to subscribe to her channel. Unbelievable.
but she was dying her hair today on live…she got THI Fridays and showing off this Aussie hair mask… funny that she’s splashed out the day after getting money for train tickets 😂😂😂

lkp

VIP Member
Not about Karina but... anyone know much about her ex mod pikachu?

Was gonna go into how he makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up when I see him, but I'll just leave this here...

😨
he came up on my fyp last night
and i couldn’t help but watch
performing hairspray
i was in half laughing

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
What happened with Stacks??
apparently he called her moderators tramps
Karina has been staying for hours she isn’t speaking to him, he used to take piss out of her and then suddenly flipped it and said “I might still be friends with him” started going depressed
Then she put it to poll
Now I have no idea

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Jess is married to Karinas dad. As for what to most include, pregnancy lies, abuse against her exes, her p@do ex Jordan, getting and wasting away all of her house money, hmm what else there’s too much 😆

her adoptive mum who passed away is called Susan

Honestly, going through the threads so much shit went down that I completely forgot about.
I can't wait for the rich Karina era again :D