Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SC11

VIP Member
Surely it’s obvious he’s gay? Not that that prevents something going it but no way has that happened. She accused someone of “raping” her only a matter of weeks ago. Shes a disgrace
That's what he said! I had to laugh when she said on live the other day "I hate people who tell lies, that pikachu keeps making stuff up about me" 😆 🤣 😂 I mean is she for real??

Reactions: 1

Boogs

VIP Member
Exactly. What about that girl Erica who took so much shit off them lot supposedly unalived herself and a few of them were being blamed Karina being the biggest culprit and she didn’t give a shit she was laughing and messing about on live still not taking any accountability at all. Even if it was nothing to do with Karina her bullying and sending that Erica threats she wasn’t sorry at all she blamed other people. Even though there were voice notes of Karina on ericas phone
I don’t think she unalived herself but the fact remains that a number of people on that app made her life very unhappy before she died. Fully grown adults who should know better.

Motherofgod

VIP Member
Just been blocked by her for replying "no" to someone who said "can we all gift her so she can get some food" 🤣🤣 so I don't get blocked for calling her a lazy slob but for saying no , make it make sense 🤣🤣

Lolly71990

VIP Member
On live on about going to hospital because she has a restless feeling in her tummy, which she has had for 2 weeks and her belly button bleeding. “Yeah I know I stuck stuff in it but it shouldn’t bleed”. She’s also said she missed a scan this morning. Someone messaged her saying they also bled when they were pregnant… honestly this waster. She’s had no issue fucking about on live despite apparently having this restless stomach. She’s obv hinting at being pregnant.

If she’s pregnant we all know she won’t be keeping the baby, so love that for her.
This is so predictable. Didn’t have “big clots” when she was prancing around on live earlier. Anyone who’s bleeds heavily KNOWS when you’re losing “big clots” you cannot move for fear of bleeding through. How long till 999 is called? I can’t believe what I’m watching here.

Trace

VIP Member
My god 🤢 I know women shouldn’t tear down women amd bring people down by their looks but she is repulsive

Celefind316

For the love of god
Judz if you read this
You really need to consider what your life will be like if you move in with Karina
And don’t do it

Karina has basically just said her dad isn’t going to be around as she grows up so she needs to live with someone
Firstly mate you’re an adult you’re grown
Secondly you basically just admitted you want someone to sponge off
Keep the updates coming mate I am banned from her accounts.

Firstly it's doesn't shock me, look how she treated dan and that other fella she live with and when it went wrong, accusations where aired, that where untrue and she had to admit that and then the fall out. Which got quite nasty, if I remember correctly.

To be honest with you for me she should issued with a warning sign keep away at all cost. Or better still be put into support housing with people trained to look after her. But knowing her she will accuse them of things, which will be untrue knowing her nature. which in turn will get her removed from the support and pass on to charities to help her. Which will then follow the pattern above.

Daddy saville probably wants rid of here now, as he's fed up playing happy families. And just wants to pass the buck. Seen this before in my life. It sad.

Lolly71990

VIP Member
Michelle I think lives up North somewhere. She's the one always suicide baiting, she's mentally unwell. Thinks she can talk to dead people 🙄
I think it’s largely an act the “switching” between her personalities it’s like watching a really bad GCSE solo play 😂😂

• Haha

houdini1234

Julie lives in Wombwell, it's rough as fuck 😆 🤣 😂 I just refuse to believe a grown woman would hang around with karina! It's so weird. Does Julie not have any friends or family?
Well shit it’s rough as a badgers arse 😂😂 I am surprised no one has recognised her from the pedolo loving days.. maybe Julie is a tough old bird 🤷‍♀️

So whose the person who lives in Norwich, the girl gets around more times than CLA says nostrils 😂😂

Attachments

Lauurz

VIP Member
Ok, I'm not sure if to feel better about myself or throw up. I think I'll start with vomiting....

What a horrendous video 🤢

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
Love how Mylan is messing with her Alexa. He’s set loads of alarms and now he’s on phone to her dad 😂😂😂

• Haha

Lolly71990

VIP Member
For my fellow Nottingham girls karine is moving here apparently.
Can’t quite understand how she thinks she can secure a property whilst making a “career” out of begging for gifts on tiktok with less than 50 views. That isn’t an income hunny x

Attachments

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
She was eating on live earlier and I swear to god, the memories of dinner with Karina all came flooding back. The way she looks at the food, the slapping of the lips, eating with her mouth open, swallowing after one chew etc

• Sick