Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wineanddine

VIP Member
You know how Netflix has the Johnny Depp and Amber Heard doc so we can relive the best bits of the trial? I wish we could get a 3 part series on the best bits of Karina getting and subsequently throwing £160k away in a matter of weeks.
god don’t i LIVED for those days. the tattoos of random tiktok people (dinner with sabrina who remembers that guy nathan 😭), the hair dye on the bed sheets, the getting kicked out of hotels, the sideshow bob boyfriend who thought he was some gangsta going after Dan, the CONSTANT takeaways… brilliant

Reactions: 1

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
Omg the thread title 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

here’s my contribution to a recap.

Karina Karina the pedalo lover
Her pedalo left her just like her mother
She said she was sorry that was a lie
they only split up cos of his wandering eye
Now she’s hanging round with the likes of Stackz

stackz looks like a space raider, that’s the facts
He’s not a Friend just in it for clout
Soon as she’s cancelled again he’ll be out
Billy and Savage are on a mission to take her down
Karina just dances on live in a ball gown

Someone stalked her out and about
Posted the videos, all for clout
But who was the one who tracked her down
Some said it’s Kerry, the absolute clown

KARINE never changes, except her name
Still begging for gifts on the battling game
She lost some weight but she’s still a whale
She suicide baits which is a fail

thread number 4, tattle has been slow
Since Karina left tik tok and was a no show
But for now, let’s see what happens next
In the shit life of this big fat beg
Brilliant!
---
Just realised I’ve made a mistake in the thread title. It should be #17. Any idea how I get it changed?

Reactions: 1

wineanddine

VIP Member
She’s definitely going to ring an ambulance. Clots the size of her palm yet she’s been dancing round the room??
I had horrendous clots and was in the bathroom every few minutes, she’s just going to end up wasting peoples time AGAIN. She missed her scan today so can’t be that bad 🙄

mommofthree

Chatty Member
I’ve been around since king Tom days (before Dan 😂) yes he’s still around, he recently followed my insta around Christmas time 😂 tbh I wish I’d stopped watching around then 🙈

Motherofgod

VIP Member
I must have her blocked, I can’t remember the last time I saw her. If it wasn’t for this thread I’d have forgotten she exists
I was thinking that myself , I don't remember doing it though , I do remember she blocked me once but that was the karinexylevel account

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Why is she bothered he’s messaging under age girls? Her fiancé was doing the same and she stayed with him
cos she’s an awful person as well as been vulnerable (to an extent) and stupid. She’s a vile human. But more fool stackz for accepting her apology (he’s mentioned she apologises).
they were battling earlier, I felt the beef they were showing each other was fake. Karina put up a picture of a Dorito I assume to take the piss out of his head and then he put a pic of someone fat up and said Karinalooks like them and Karina got mad cos he “fat shamed” her
She honestly has no concept of others she’s gross

SC11

VIP Member
Cute_withatouchof_psycho she may use others but I’m blocked for calling her out when she was begging for people to pay for her gastric band.

Taken by her KING Morgan like a 14 year old excited teenager xxx
Bugger I'm blocked too 😆 🤣

SC11

VIP Member
Don’t forget The other lot of money she spunked well before she got that house when she was Nona and king Tom staying in hotels 😂
Remember when she dyed her hair black in the bed, and it was all over the hotel sheets? The manager came and she had to pay for all the damage! 😆
---
I think whats worse is she sold a perfectly good house which she was mortgage free at 20 or however old she is. It also sold for 120k because of the absolute state she left it in. She lost well more that 120k.
She sold the house for 138k, she actually made a profit on it. God knows how cos it was a right state!
---
I think whats worse is she sold a perfectly good house which she was mortgage free at 20 or however old she is. It also sold for 120k because of the absolute state she left it in. She lost well more that 120k.
She sold the house for 138k, she actually made a profit on it. God knows how cos it was a right state!

Last edited:

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Plus mum's ashes in the coffee jar 😁😁

What happened to the cats she had, nothing said about them nowadays

i think she got rid of them when she sold her house.

I've put the intro bit on already, I do have more written down with pictures/vidjos to add but I've had enough of Karina for today :D

lorballs

VIP Member
Thanks Karina for putting that video out last night, you made yourself popular again, just when you where becoming irrelevant and we finally got rid of you.

the amount of people commenting and stitching that video on my fyp this morning unbelievable.

Don't come back on the platform later this week bitching and commenting, that you are getting hate again. That it's making you suicidal again, when we all know it's a act and employ, to get the sympathy from Ur minions.

What a sad life and person you have become at such a young age.
What video