Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pips291

What do you all think of her current mods? They've stuck around much longer than I thought they would! That pikachu / jelly bean drives me mad... wonder how long it will be till they inevitably fall out.

Reactions: 1

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
Haven’t we seen the joker hair before? Never have I seen someone whose hair grows so oddly! It’s like a yard brush! I’m shocked she’s still gifted and has ‘fans’ after the pedalo chapter!!
Hair like a yard brush 🤣 brilliant 🤣

• Haha

Lolly71990

VIP Member
Last time her and pikachu fell out (about 2 months ago) she said when they met up he was touching her. He got offended and said he'd never speak to her again after accusing him of that, then they made up. Karina admitted she lied and said it cos she was angry. Same old crap!
Surely it’s obvious he’s gay? Not that that prevents something going it but no way has that happened. She accused someone of “raping” her only a matter of weeks ago. Shes a disgrace

Buddy1877

Chatty Member
Iv just seen a video of her in bed, saying she’s got covid, been flicking her bean and found out she’s now got thrush.
What the fuck. 🤢🤢
I saw that too and thought oh god could this be any worse thing to first click and see today and then I saw she was live there as well, so I just had a look briefly and yes it could be worse. Not only was she doing her “shitting with karina” again but was battling jack with his belly pot and going into her toilet habits. Between it all, thanks Karina I feel bloody ill myself now.

• Sick

SC11

VIP Member
oh are they back friends? Why don’t people see the issue. If I was one of current friends I’d have fucked her off completely after that.
No they are not friends again, until next week. This Julie has got the patience of a saint! Imagine letting that blob live with you!
She's gonna be hinting for gifts for her birthday this weekend....sad cow.
Someone send her some shower gel and toothpaste

Celefind316

Plus mum's ashes in the coffee jar 😁😁

What happened to the cats she had, nothing said about them nowadays

Last edited:

Lolly71990

VIP Member
The beg Ruth has appeared on live on my fyp banging on about how she’s been shitting herself for 3 days… why tell the world that
Ruth is desperate to be involved in any kind of drama. She was In a debate about Mary from Derby (Mary community force) the other day. I’m from the area and know Mary (sadly) from a professional perspective so I ghost watch often and I’ve NEVER seen her comment or even in there 😂😂😂

SC11

VIP Member
Smoking in Julie's house! The state of her, she's so immature. Going on about falling out with pikachu, the one she said sexually assaulted her 😆 🤣 😂
Apparently she last had sex last week.....nope, noooo, who the fuck is going near that?!
She's the most gross person I've ever come across. You just know she stinks

Lolly71990

VIP Member
She angers me so much , "need 60 quid guys to get taxi to my friends and buy some drinks" and people are stupid enough to send gifts/money and then half the time on live she's asleep and people are commenting how cute she looks , she doesn't look cute she looks like a fat lazy walrus 😡
I take back what I said about her being “vulnerable” vile beast!

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
I must have her blocked, I can’t remember the last time I saw her. If it wasn’t for this thread I’d have forgotten she exists

lkp

VIP Member
Remember when she dyed her hair black in the bed, and it was all over the hotel sheets? The manager came and she had to pay for all the damage! 😆
---

She sold the house for 138k, she actually made a profit on it. God knows how cos it was a right state!
---

She sold the house for 138k, she actually made a profit on it. God knows how cos it was a right state!
she didn’t make any profit!
i remember finding the house on right move and she sold it for the same price as she bought it!

let me see if i can find it
---
she didn’t make any profit!
i remember finding the house on right move and she sold it for the same price as she bought it!

let me see if i can find it
i stand corrected

she made an 8k profit

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lolly71990

VIP Member
At it again with the hospital saga. It’s like de ja vu
---
TikTok doctors telling her to get someone to come and “check on her” at home. Tramp

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick

mommofthree

Chatty Member
How is this behemoth of a unit always tired when she does absolutely fuck all day in, day out? Most of us go out daily with jobs, homes, kids, errands and still have more energy than this waste of space? I like how now she’s fallen out with stacks, she’s telling everyone he was messaging underage girls on Snapchat yet when everyone told her she was having none of it but also she spent 8 months with someone who was doing the same. can you say 🤡