Karina Karina #4 Karina Mainwaring Looks like an engorged testicle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When this sexual assault happen?
Last time her and pikachu fell out (about 2 months ago) she said when they met up he was touching her. He got offended and said he'd never speak to her again after accusing him of that, then they made up. Karina admitted she lied and said it cos she was angry. Same old crap!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Last time her and pikachu fell out (about 2 months ago) she said when they met up he was touching her. He got offended and said he'd never speak to her again after accusing him of that, then they made up. Karina admitted she lied and said it cos she was angry. Same old crap!
oh are they back friends? Why don’t people see the issue. If I was one of current friends I’d have fucked her off completely after that.

Reactions: 1
oh are they back friends? Why don’t people see the issue. If I was one of current friends I’d have fucked her off completely after that.
No they are not friends again, until next week. This Julie has got the patience of a saint! Imagine letting that blob live with you!
She's gonna be hinting for gifts for her birthday this weekend....sad cow.
Someone send her some shower gel and toothpaste

Surely it’s obvious he’s gay? Not that that prevents something going it but no way has that happened. She accused someone of “raping” her only a matter of weeks ago. Shes a disgrace

Surely it’s obvious he’s gay? Not that that prevents something going it but no way has that happened. She accused someone of “raping” her only a matter of weeks ago. Shes a disgrace
That's what he said! I had to laugh when she said on live the other day "I hate people who tell lies, that pikachu keeps making stuff up about me" 😆 🤣 😂 I mean is she for real??

Jobless “meet up” weekend. The heifer is already “pissed” bro x
---
THIS really told AR to eat a banana & go back to the jungle. wtf
wtf!!!

also why does she never have her trousers pulled past her heel. Or socks on. Even if your feet are ok to look at, I just think no one wants to be sat drinking looking at your dirty feet

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The beg Ruth has appeared on live on my fyp banging on about how she’s been shitting herself for 3 days… why tell the world that

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The beg Ruth has appeared on live on my fyp banging on about how she’s been shitting herself for 3 days… why tell the world that
Ruth is desperate to be involved in any kind of drama. She was In a debate about Mary from Derby (Mary community force) the other day. I’m from the area and know Mary (sadly) from a professional perspective so I ghost watch often and I’ve NEVER seen her comment or even in there 😂😂😂

Karina is in Norwich, I went for a Starbucks about two hours ago and she was sat chatting tit on her mobile (on loudspeaker) about how she’s going to ‘block him’ and is on FaceTime because she’s scared for her safety. Nearly shouted DINNERRRRR WITHHH KARINAAAAAA but had my son with me. He asked why she had blue hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9