Karina Karina #4 Karina Mainwaring Looks like an engorged testicle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell does she look like? 😆 🤣 😂
There's no helping her, she's too far gone. Smoking inside Julies house, why would she do that??

Reactions: 2
What the hell does she look like? 😆 🤣 😂
There's no helping her, she's too far gone. Smoking inside Julies house, why would she do that??
Apparently she’s “allowed” how vile.
Surely Julie is having someone lodging at this point. Imagine sitting in someone’s home like you own it 🤢

Reactions: 1
Apparently she’s “allowed” how vile.
Surely Julie is having someone lodging at this point. Imagine sitting in someone’s home like you own it 🤢
This Julie must not be all there, why would you get involved with those lot? It's so bizarre. I can't understand why an adult would let Karina stay and take the piss? What do they talk about? Cos karina doesn't know how to have an adult conversation.

Reactions: 3
This Julie must not be all there, why would you get involved with those lot? It's so bizarre. I can't understand why an adult would let Karina stay and take the piss? What do they talk about? Cos karina doesn't know how to have an adult conversation.
I think Julie sleeps all day and Karina has full reign of her house and her amenities, whilst planning the next big “meet up”. They’re all the same, her 5 minute friends are a bunch of oddities too. They were on the other day boasting about how to scam the system & get pip.

• Wow
she’s got a belly bigger than her tits

bleeping hell
it bet it’s a full time job lifting that gunt to wash in her folds
She makes it very simple for herself by not washing. Work smarter, not harder.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was talking about visiting the dentist today as she has really bad tooth ache. The poor team who will need to treat that.

Latest from Karinaaaaa

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
🤢

she must be so uncomfortable and out of breath all the time. Her back will be in absolute bits carrying that belly. What an existence

Latest from Karinaaaaa
All whilst dossing in a grown woman’s house. I can’t imagine she smells anything other than putrid 🤢 It’s all fun & games until she collapses in cardiac arrest and they’re unable to move her due to her size. Sure TikTok will be worth it then, “bro”.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
for her size
how can’t she open that packet of chocolate?

it also baffles me that i grew a child for 9 months and walked away with so many stretch marks (slowly learning to love them)
whilst this specimen has 0

• Haha