Karina Karina #4 Karina Mainwaring Looks like an engorged testicle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stench must be next level. There is no way you can clean properly at her size.
Did you see in the live last night that new guy Joel was on the camera and Karina came over sprawling herself on him and he said suddenly it stank of fish... they laughed it off but I got the impression he was genuinely overwhelmed 🤣 he really looked shocked for a second and was trying to cover his nose.

Also, anyone remember ages ago she went into a shop (think when she was living in Birmingham) and either another customer or the shop owner told her she needed to shower because she smelt?

Cannot imagine 🤢

Reactions: 1
Did you see in the live last night that new guy Joel was on the camera and Karina came over sprawling herself on him and he said suddenly it stank of fish... they laughed it off but I got the impression he was genuinely overwhelmed 🤣 he really looked shocked for a second and was trying to cover his nose.

Also, anyone remember ages ago she went into a shop (think when she was living in Birmingham) and either another customer or the shop owner told her she needed to shower because she smelt?

Cannot imagine 🤢
Omg I remember that! She went to the shop and the guy behind the counter told her she stank and to leave the shop 😆 🤣 😂 awesome!!
She definitely doesn't shower daily, it's worrying how she's been left to get on with life by herself. No one seems to care about her wellbeing. Touchy Tony is an awful excuse as a parent, he's done a terrible job

Reactions: 2
I haven’t really followed her since the nonce but did Bro ever make a return?

• Haha
Omg I remember that! She went to the shop and the guy behind the counter told her she stank and to leave the shop 😆 🤣 😂 awesome!!
She definitely doesn't shower daily, it's worrying how she's been left to get on with life by herself. No one seems to care about her wellbeing. Touchy Tony is an awful excuse as a parent, he's done a terrible job
Is he her foster / adoptive dad he’s not her biological dad is he? Jesus how social allowed that he’s giving ultimate red flags.
It won’t be long until she’s bed bound 🤢

To be honest she doesn’t meet the remit of living in supported living and imagine trying to get Karina to do anything but be a selfish fat prick… I’m not suprised Tony cba with it.

Reactions: 3
For my fellow Nottingham girls karine is moving here apparently.
Can’t quite understand how she thinks she can secure a property whilst making a “career” out of begging for gifts on tiktok with less than 50 views. That isn’t an income hunny x

Attachments

For my fellow Nottingham girls karine is moving here apparently.
Can’t quite understand how she thinks she can secure a property whilst making a “career” out of begging for gifts on tiktok with less than 50 views. That isn’t an income hunny x
She’s said she’s moving to lots of places in the past. It won’t happen

Reactions: 3
As if she thinks she can just rock up and get a rental property 😆 🤣 😂 who the hell is gonna rent to her? What references has she got? No job, nahhh it's not gonna happen.
Rental properties have loads of applicants per property, they ain't gonna rent to her.
She said she's saved 6 months rent upfront....yeah course you have! She didn't even have a pound in her bank last week! She's a lying fat twit.
She should move in with "bro" taxi driver, doesn't he live in Nottingham?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As if she thinks she can just rock up and get a rental property 😆 🤣 😂 who the hell is gonna rent to her? What references has she got? No job, nahhh it's not gonna happen.
Rental properties have loads of applicants per property, they ain't gonna rent to her.
She said she's saved 6 months rent upfront....yeah course you have! She didn't even have a pound in her bank last week! She's a lying fat twit.
She should move in with "bro" taxi driver, doesn't he live in Nottingham?
Exactly. She begs for money for takeaways, no way she has rent upfront plus deposits and removal costs etc. I know I wouldn’t rent her a property, it’d be like a dump within a week

The ceilings and walls would be stained yellow with nicotine.
It must be nice to live in her head, she doesn't have a clue how the real world works.

duck me she is gargantuan!!! Like she’s always been massive but she has put of SERIOUS weight.

Reactions: 5
Random but whatever happened to her pets? I know she gave cats away but didn’t she have a rabbit at some stage?