Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Omg the thread title 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

here’s my contribution to a recap.

Karina Karina the pedalo lover
Her pedalo left her just like her mother
She said she was sorry that was a lie
they only split up cos of his wandering eye
Now she’s hanging round with the likes of Stackz

stackz looks like a space raider, that’s the facts
He’s not a Friend just in it for clout
Soon as she’s cancelled again he’ll be out
Billy and Savage are on a mission to take her down
Karina just dances on live in a ball gown

Someone stalked her out and about
Posted the videos, all for clout
But who was the one who tracked her down
Some said it’s Kerry, the absolute clown

KARINE never changes, except her name
Still begging for gifts on the battling game
She lost some weight but she’s still a whale
She suicide baits which is a fail

thread number 4, tattle has been slow
Since Karina left tik tok and was a no show
But for now, let’s see what happens next
In the shit life of this big fat beg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

RBN20

Chatty Member
Could agree more, as my late mum used to say, 1 karma is a bitch, if you done something wrong in the pass, it will catch up with you in the future.

2, if you go out dressed looking for sex, and you are sexual assault or rape, you encourage him, it's your fault.

But with her history of lying, I don't believe her. As it's only for the views coult and money off her sad vulnerable followers, who believe anything she says. Just wish she would get social media cancelled.

God help her local area resources, if daddy saville dies, she going to be nightmare to deal with. Plus she going to be one dangerous individual out in community. She a walking ticking time bomb.
I honestly hope you don’t actually believe that if a woman dresses in a certain way then it is her fault if she is sexually assaulted. That is completely fucked up and a total incel comment to make.

(I don’t believe Karina was assaulted but that’s by the by)

• Heart
Reactions: 18

user726

VIP Member
Could agree more, as my late mum used to say, 1 karma is a bitch, if you done something wrong in the pass, it will catch up with you in the future.

2, if you go out dressed looking for sex, and you are sexual assault or rape, you encourage him, it's your fault.

But with her history of lying, I don't believe her. As it's only for the views coult and money off her sad vulnerable followers, who believe anything she says. Just wish she would get social media cancelled.

God help her local area resources, if daddy saville dies, she going to be nightmare to deal with. Plus she going to be one dangerous individual out in community. She a walking ticking time bomb.
Even if I walk down the street completely naked, it doesn’t mean I’m encouraging to get SAed? Are you actually ok?

Reactions: 17

goldie341

VIP Member

You’re an idiotic cunt. Get in the bin, you absolute dire prick.

Reactions: 16

RBN20

Chatty Member
also next weekend she got the meet up and weekend away with the gang in b&b's in norwich
you literally said yesterday that women who wear certain outfits deserve to be sexually assaulted, got called out numerous times and are just coming back in making comments about Karina as if nothing happened…

Don’t mean to de rail but some form of apology for the words you chose to use and some accountability for the fact there may be people on here who have been assaulted and triggered by your words wouldn’t go amiss.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Boogs

VIP Member
The only person to blame for a rape is the perpetrator, never the victim no matter how they dress or behave.

Reactions: 13

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Haven’t posted here for months now but I’d just like to say… even if someone was to consent to sex and then changes their mind half way through, that’s fine too. It doesn’t matter what you’re wearing, how you’re acting or if you originally said yes, as soon as you change your mind or say no, that’s it - they should stop otherwise they are raping you. The ONLY person to blame is the rapist. Victim blaming piece of shit

I know that’s basically what everyone else has said but just had to add it

Reactions: 13

yo2daho2

VIP Member

Im sorry, but wtf if you actually think this. A woman is allowed to dress how they like and want consensual sex. No one deserves to be raped.

Reactions: 11

theghosttown

VIP Member
Some absolutely iconic moments. I do think Karina getting the house sale money was my absolutely favourite era. I will never ever not PMSL over her getting a tuk tuk from oxford circus to Westminster, going to a bar on her own and then laying outside balling her eyes out;.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

missbct

Chatty Member
Karina is in Norwich, I went for a Starbucks about two hours ago and she was sat chatting shit on her mobile (on loudspeaker) about how she’s going to ‘block him’ and is on FaceTime because she’s scared for her safety. Nearly shouted DINNERRRRR WITHHH KARINAAAAAA but had my son with me. He asked why she had blue hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I feel that watching Karina is almost like looking at an episode of Black Mirror. Yes she is awful but she is also vulnerable and I fear that we are watching her die in slow motion egged along by all these anonymous people online and being exploited for views and clout by the likes of Ruth. This will not end well. Where the fuck is her Dad? Too busy exploiting his young wife with learning disabilities to pay any attention to his young daughter with learning disabilities?
she's not gonna die cos she is vulnerable or has LD, she's gonna die because she's a greedy fat fucker. Who, over the course of 2 days, ordered 4 takeaways. One of those was a maccies breakfast and she ordered 4 separate items. She has LD but she has enough about her to live independently. No one stepping in is going to do anything. I've lost any sympathy for her now, because I've seen enough about her to know that she can look after herself - she's just a vile piece of crap, a pedalo enabling, child abuse allowing nob head.

• Heart

lkp

VIP Member
well this isn’t the night feed reading i was expecting

what in the holy fuck is going on!

i should be able to walk outside fully naked and not have to be worried about being raped.
(socially not acceptable.. purely out of the fact that a woman’s body has been sexualised.. but still! i should be able too)
i should also be able to get my tits out in a dress, do my hair and makeup, go into town, get drunk with friends and have a good time and not have to be worried about being raped!

i’m sorry but implying it’s a woman’s fault because of what she wears is fucking appaling and such an archaic way of thinking.
i pray you don’t procreate and pass down this mindset.

• Heart

SC11

VIP Member
Oh ffs she's not going back to Nottingham is she?
The room in the travelodge she festered in for weeks is still probably being fumigated
Does anyone remember years ago, when she dyed her hair black in that hotel room, on the white sheets and the manager came in and she had to pay for all the damage? I'm sure she got kicked out

• Haha
Reactions: 8

houdini1234

Haven’t we seen the joker hair before? Never have I seen someone whose hair grows so oddly! It’s like a yard brush! I’m shocked she’s still gifted and has ‘fans’ after the pedalo chapter!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7