Karina Karina #4 Karina Mainwaring Looks like an engorged testicle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Karina is in Norwich, I went for a Starbucks about two hours ago and she was sat chatting tit on her mobile (on loudspeaker) about how she’s going to ‘block him’ and is on FaceTime because she’s scared for her safety. Nearly shouted DINNERRRRR WITHHH KARINAAAAAA but had my son with me. He asked why she had blue hair 😂
Apparently mi Julie lives in Barnsley 😂 that’s the last place I imagined her to be hiding!

Apparently mi Julie lives in Barnsley 😂 that’s the last place I imagined her to be hiding!
As a Yorkshire lass I knew that accent when she was on live last night 😂😂 quite the jump from barno to Norwich 😂 maybe jules has had enough of Karine the machine 💀 I mean she has to be a machine right? to be still alive with that weight on her? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As a Yorkshire lass I knew that accent when she was on live last night 😂😂 quite the jump from barno to Norwich 😂 maybe jules has had enough of Karine the machine 💀 I mean she has to be a machine right? to be still alive with that weight on her? 😂
Julie lives in Wombwell, it's rough as duck 😆 🤣 😂 I just refuse to believe a grown woman would hang around with karina! It's so weird. Does Julie not have any friends or family?

Julie lives in Wombwell, it's rough as duck 😆 🤣 😂 I just refuse to believe a grown woman would hang around with karina! It's so weird. Does Julie not have any friends or family?
It’s certainly odd behaviour how this woman has taken THAT (the only world I can find to describe Louise/ Nona/ Karina/ nonce enabler/ karine) at the minute) as her “daughter”. Julie obviously doesn’t work so whilst I am being presumptuous that must be a council house / housing association (no shaming as my parents live in a council property) but there MUST be regulations that state about people lodging! Let’s face it Karina isn’t paying a penny when she’s sat eating her food & chain smoking in her property.
---
I’d love to witness it in person, it’s like a morbid fascination at this point. My brain cannot fathom how it’s remotely possible. I work for the green emergency services and I often think about how someone would move her in an emergency situation. The fire service are generally called for people 1/2 her size and they struggle with man power. There’s no way she’d fit on a scoop/ standard stretcher bed.
How the mind works 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Well tit it’s rough as a badgers arse 😂😂 I am surprised no one has recognised her from the pedolo loving days.. maybe Julie is a tough old bird 🤷‍♀️

So whose the person who lives in Norwich, the girl gets around more times than CLA says nostrils 😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I put my wages on she’ll be claiming sexual assault next week.
None of these people are her friends sad to think she actually believes they are , all with the phones out filming someone in a very undignified state.
I’m not sure she’s removed them trousers since the clock struck midnight on the 1–1-24 😅
It's quite sad how she believes everyone is her friend. She's vulnerable in that way, she seems to have no common sense and is easily led.
These people are just using her for views and to take the piss. Give them 6 months she'll be on to the next set of people.
How can she let herself get so fat? There's fat, and then there's Karina fat. She looks shocking, and she's telling us she gets a shag every week....

Reactions: 4
My partner doesn't have TikTok (he doesn't really do social media and is a man of few words) but occasionally shakes his head in disgust/ shame when he sees me watching the likes of Karina...

I just had her live on in the background and she said 'oh my god I've got 400 people in my room!'

I didn't even realise my partner was paying attention and quick as anything he says:
'Where's she putting 400 people, under the folds on the back of her knees?'

💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5