Karina Karina #4 Karina Mainwaring Looks like an engorged testicle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s left if this friend kicks her out then what? Can she just move back into the hostel? I’m not sure it works like that?

She was saying last night that she has been contacted by an agency….
Might’ve been a lie, we’ll see.
And if it’s true, then it certainly won’t last long!

Reactions: 1
She was saying last night that she has been contacted by an agency….
Might’ve been a lie, we’ll see.
And if it’s true, then it certainly won’t last long!
Yeah and that she’s turning subscriptions on 😂 subscribing to watch her sleep 😂

Yeah and that she’s turning subscriptions on 😂 subscribing to watch her sleep 😂
I’m sure the mods would love that, especially the one she’s staying with. If Karina is paying her any money to stay there, the mod will be paying it back into subscriptions just to continue to wipe her arse for her online. 😂😂😂😂

She hasnt left that sticking room since she got there. Can you imagine that life. Causes me depression just thinking about it.

Reactions: 3
What do you all think of her current mods? They've stuck around much longer than I thought they would! That pikachu / jelly bean drives me mad... wonder how long it will be till they inevitably fall out.

What do you all think of her current mods? They've stuck around much longer than I thought they would! That pikachu / jelly bean drives me mad... wonder how long it will be till they inevitably fall out.
They’re all thick af, a few sandwiches short
I’m convinced judz and pickachu are just after clout

they’re all meeting on Friday apparently with “fans”
Dunno who they think they are 😂😂

• Haha
it's getting worse, she going to london at the weekend for a meet and greet with her, mods / fans and she getting her hair colour like the joker, green and purple.

• Haha
Haven’t we seen the joker hair before? Never have I seen someone whose hair grows so oddly! It’s like a yard brush! I’m shocked she’s still gifted and has ‘fans’ after the pedalo chapter!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haven’t we seen the joker hair before? Never have I seen someone whose hair grows so oddly! It’s like a yard brush! I’m shocked she’s still gifted and has ‘fans’ after the pedalo chapter!!
Yeah I’m sure she had it when she stayed with Freya

Yeah I’m sure she had it when she stayed with Freya
Yes she did, as Freya dyed her hair the same color.

Ffs she was moaning today about paying, £70 for her mobile contact for the latest iPhone, hoping her gifted money would pay for it. Also moaning about not getting enough gifts today, but hopes people are saving it for the weekend to spend all on her, what an diluted entitled the fat bs Queen she's turned into.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Yes she did, as Freya dyed her hair the same color.

Ffs she was moaning today about paying, £70 for her mobile contact for the latest iPhone, hoping her gifted money would pay for it. Also moaning about not getting enough gifts today, but hopes people are saving it for the weekend to spend all on her, what an diluted entitled the fat bs Queen she's turned into.

Thing is, they all probably are!! The worlds messed up.

Reactions: 2
Hair like a yard brush 🤣 brilliant 🤣

• Haha
I would surely think she has over stayed her welcome at that girls house… I’d be dying to get my own space back and that ogre gone !!

I would surely think she has over stayed her welcome at that girls house… I’d be dying to get my own space back and that ogre gone !!
They were trying to get rid of her yesterday. They said can’t she go to Freya’s or she could camp out in there garden