Karina Karina #4 Karina Mainwaring Looks like an engorged testicle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on live talking about it now, she’s just had Matt on live trying to help her? And she’s apparently told her dad 🥴

Reactions: 1
Ah well, no sympathy for the fat tub of lard. Just like she had no sympathy for Jordan’s victims.👍🏼

Reactions: 2
No sympathy cos she's made it all up. Her viewers are really thick to believe what she says, she's not even convincing.

Reactions: 3
Could agree more, as my late mum used to say, 1 karma is a witch, if you done something wrong in the pass, it will catch up with you in the future.

2, if you go out dressed looking for sex, and you are sexual assault or rape, you encourage him, it's your fault.

But with her history of lying, I don't believe her. As it's only for the views coult and money off her sad vulnerable followers, who believe anything she says. Just wish she would get social media cancelled.

God help her local area resources, if daddy saville dies, she going to be nightmare to deal with. Plus she going to be one dangerous individual out in community. She a walking ticking time bomb.
I honestly hope you don’t actually believe that if a woman dresses in a certain way then it is her fault if she is sexually assaulted. That is completely fucked up and a total incel comment to make.

(I don’t believe Karina was assaulted but that’s by the by)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Could agree more, as my late mum used to say, 1 karma is a witch, if you done something wrong in the pass, it will catch up with you in the future.

2, if you go out dressed looking for sex, and you are sexual assault or rape, you encourage him, it's your fault.

But with her history of lying, I don't believe her. As it's only for the views coult and money off her sad vulnerable followers, who believe anything she says. Just wish she would get social media cancelled.

God help her local area resources, if daddy saville dies, she going to be nightmare to deal with. Plus she going to be one dangerous individual out in community. She a walking ticking time bomb.
Even if I walk down the street completely naked, it doesn’t mean I’m encouraging to get SAed? Are you actually ok?

Reactions: 17

Im sorry, but wtf if you actually think this. A woman is allowed to dress how they like and want consensual sex. No one deserves to be raped.

Reactions: 11

You’re an idiotic bleep. Get in the bin, you absolute dire prick.

Reactions: 16
The only person to blame for a rape is the perpetrator, never the victim no matter how they dress or behave.

Reactions: 13
Haven’t posted here for months now but I’d just like to say… even if someone was to consent to sex and then changes their mind half way through, that’s fine too. It doesn’t matter what you’re wearing, how you’re acting or if you originally said yes, as soon as you change your mind or say no, that’s it - they should stop otherwise they are raping you. The ONLY person to blame is the rapist. Victim blaming piece of tit

I know that’s basically what everyone else has said but just had to add it

Reactions: 13

I hope I've read this wrong and you're not suggesting someone who goes out dressed in a certain way deserves to be sa'd because if that's what you are saying then you better hang your head in shame , that's a disgusting thing to say , nobody and I mean NOBODY deserves that !!

Reactions: 2

What the duck is wrong with you.

Reactions: 5