Karina Karina #4 Karina Mainwaring Looks like an engorged testicle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s SO upset

Attachments

Reactions: 1
A complete mockery for those who have actually been assaulted!! She needs sectioning

• Heart
Reactions: 6
also next weekend she got the meet up and weekend away with the gang in b&b's in norwich
you literally said yesterday that women who wear certain outfits deserve to be sexually assaulted, got called out numerous times and are just coming back in making comments about Karina as if nothing happened…

Don’t mean to de rail but some form of apology for the words you chose to use and some accountability for the fact there may be people on here who have been assaulted and triggered by your words wouldn’t go amiss.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
well this isn’t the night feed reading i was expecting

what in the holy duck is going on!

i should be able to walk outside fully naked and not have to be worried about being raped.
(socially not acceptable.. purely out of the fact that a woman’s body has been sexualised.. but still! i should be able too)
i should also be able to get my tits out in a dress, do my hair and makeup, go into town, get drunk with friends and have a good time and not have to be worried about being raped!

i’m sorry but implying it’s a woman’s fault because of what she wears is bleeping appaling and such an archaic way of thinking.
i pray you don’t procreate and pass down this mindset.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s got exactly what she wanted by making the
allegations.- attention from people like XY and Stackz
Her enablers will be saying it’s good she’s having a laugh because it’s helping her cope…like they always do

Reactions: 6
Covered in love bites saying she’s had sex with a woman. I wish I could say what I really feel about this piece of utter 💩 without getting removed off tattle.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Covered in love bites saying she’s had sex with a woman. I wish I could say what I really feel about this piece of utter 💩 without getting removed off tattle.
Has she slept with that old woman Julie? 😆

Reactions: 1
Does she think saying “darlin” when bitching at people make her look big and hard? She’s literally 💩 herself if someone had ago at her in real life

Reactions: 4