Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recall when he went through a similar meltdown and none of it was shown on the show. It was alluded to but not spoken about in detail. Kim was barely filmed and refused to talk about it on camera

Reactions: 8
Here we are

Kim Kardashian has reportedly ordered Kanye West 's recent erratic behaviour not to be filmed in the upcoming season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Mum-of-four Kim, 39, made calls for her husband's mental health to not be "exploited" in the show's storyline, TMZ has learned.

She has also withdrawn her children from being filmed in the show.

So bang goes that theory that she was rubbing her hands with glee about cashing in on this for the tv show
I'm quite surprised at this (if it's true) because the Klan are famous for exploiting everything. Perhaps with a possible Divorce there is a strategy in place.

Meanwhile in the life of Kylie.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I personally didn't think Kim would want to 'cash in' on this as it is very clearly not the narrative they want to put out to the world. It is something that would not have happened if their PR people could have avoided it.

Most of what we see on KUWTK is not their 'reality'. We hear their reality inadvertently at times like this or for instance when Lamar brought his book out - e.g. one of the things he revealed was that Khloe viciously beat up a woman in his hotel room. Truly horrific and she should have been charged with this - but of course it was all kept quiet. Like countless other things no doubt.

Their show is very carefully cultivated and we don't know even a miniscule of what is really going on except when someone pulls back the curtain on them.

Yet lots of their fans are extremely gullible and actually believe it’s an honest, warts and all representation of their lives and personalities. Not only that but they attack anyone who says differently.

Reactions: 8
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think everyone knows reality tv shows arent real, I was merely responding to the claims Kris and Kim were going to use this situation for ratings for the tv show and cash in, ive merely replied with facts stating that's not true. As much as it pains some people to admit their assumptions were wrong....

Reactions: 3

Honestly... I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Why do you keep posting DM stories? If we wanted to read them, we’d go on that app... we don’t need constant updates from your posts here. It’s for gossip. Not click bait

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Kayne never has appearEd much in KUWTK, so not surprising this won’t be covered

I feel quite sorry for kim. I think she married him to be a power couple- but that’s not so sinister is it? We marry for a variety of reasons, you can fall in love with loads of people but only marry 1 (at a time!)

He’s clearly ill and it’s impossible to say whether he’s telling the truth or the truth as he currently sees it, through a bipolar manic episode. I’m sure the Kardashian’s could do without it

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think that Kanye will have another episode soon and ACTUALLY expose the kar-jenners becasue im pretty sure they have darker secrets.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think that Kanye will have another episode soon and ACTUALLY expose the kar-jenners becasue im pretty sure they have darker secrets.
Probably
It makes me uncomfortable though. Everyone deserves a private life and we don’t need to know the things he’s exposing. It’s really sad. Kim should divorce him, but its difficult cause he needs family. I’d be shocked if she sticks with him. However, whether she stays with him or not, he’ll definitely expose again. It’s sad, he needs help.

Reactions: 5
Probably
It makes me uncomfortable though. Everyone deserves a private life and we don’t need to know the things he’s exposing. It’s really sad. Kim should divorce him, but its difficult cause he needs family. I’d be shocked if she sticks with him. However, whether she stays with him or not, he’ll definitely expose again. It’s sad, he needs help.
Everyone has a private life unless your momma sells out your sex tape ! 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not really sure whether he’s stable enough to actually release secrets or just make them
Up in his confusion or paranoia. I don’t think anything he says will have impact

Reactions: 4
Poor North having to grow up now knowing that they considered abortion - and the only way that came out was during one of his episodes. So so sad for the whole family

Reactions: 6

Now the question is what will happen next?
If that reply is anything to go by, they're gonna get divorced, maybe it will take a while, but he sounded like he was thanking his friend more than his wife.

On a deeper analysis, I think this will severly damage their shows longevity if Kim gets divorced, or more importantly he divorces Kim, at the moment, Kim and Kayne are influencial but if they split, Kanye has his music to fall back on, but Kim would lose alot of the influence in terms of people's access to Kanye she enjoyed by the virtue of being his wife. She probably knows that she will never do better than him and I don't mean that as an insult, despite alot of things Kanye is a highly prominent cultural icon, however there's plenty of Kim types but there's not plenty of Kanye's.
Him divorcing her would reinforce the view that, rightly or wrongly, their family is a negative and highly destructive influence on people who get involved with them, it also would add legitimacy to his ramblings and other peoples negative experiences with them all of which further damages the brand.

So whilst the show continues, this is akin to a small but dangerous leak in the hull, if it's not remedied quickly, it's going to sink the boat.

Poor North having to grow up now knowing that they considered abortion - and the only way that came out was during one of his episodes. So so sad for the whole family
Idk, I just don't think it's a big deal to know your parents considered aborting you. Like, they didn't go through with it. And you're here. And they didn't know you at all at that time so it's not like they knew you and chose to get rid of you. And as long as you feel loved and secure now... *shrug*. There's a lot of things people consider doing that they don't. Just because they considered it for a few weeks YEARS ago, doesn't mean she's not wanted. I truly don't think it would bother me to find this out, in North's position.

Reactions: 10
Idk, I just don't think it's a big deal to know your parents considered aborting you. Like, they didn't go through with it. And you're here. And they didn't know you at all at that time so it's not like they knew you and chose to get rid of you. And as long as you feel loved and secure now... *shrug*. There's a lot of things people consider doing that they don't. Just because they considered it for a few weeks YEARS ago, doesn't mean she's not wanted. I truly don't think it would bother me to find this out, in North's position.
Do you think it’s even true though? We all know Kiki clearly wanted children, so for me it seems unlikely even if Kanye didn’t

Reactions: 4
I think it is true actually, she behaved quite strangely around the time she was pregnant with North. I remember at the time thinking how odd it all was. It was kept quiet for ages, she was upset when her mum organised her a baby shower because she didn’t want one, she didn’t appear much in public. At the time I thought she was embarrassed because it was so soon after the 72 day marriage debacle.
I do agree though, Im not sure it’s big deal to know your parents considered aborting you- I know a couple of people who know this and it hasn’t affected them. As long as your childhood is otherwise happy

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.