Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When was this? I can’t see it, or did he delete it?
If you google it, there are plenty of reports about it. Also re his tweet about Larsa - rumour says that Larsa not only slept with Tristan, but also Drake as well...The tweet about Kim and Dj Meek, seems to imply that Kim tried to get Meek - But, Kanye said that Meek is “his dog” which would imply that after Kim tried whatever she tried - Meek then told Kanye exactly what happened, hence Kanye saying that he wants to divorce Kim. Have a look on Blind Gossip, they have a blind alluding to Kim and Kris trying to gain control of Kanye’s finances before Kim divorces HIM!!! 😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Im pretty sure the tweets about Kylie were fake
It is so annoying that when there is a big storyline going on, whether its a celeb drama or the whole COVID updates, or anything else, there will be fake tweets circulating.... and so often I fall for them too 🙈

Reactions: 2
In what way?
In EVERY way. Kim knew he was unwell when she married him, but, as per usual, everything is a business transaction to her (And ALL of them) So she married him for his money and because he was more famous than her, and Kim desperately wanted to get “In” with people like Beyoncé and Jay Z. And after his “last episode” - Kim actually consulted her Lawyer friend, to discuss divorce. But, apparently, Kris and her sisters talked her out of it. However, this time, they (Kim and Kris) are really really scared that Kanye is going to spill more family secrets, that’s why Kim and her family are discrediting him in the media by saying that he’s not taking his meds, he’s not well etc etc. They are doing this because Kim and Kris know that Kanye knows where “All the bodies are buried” and are trying desperately to shut him down - hence Kanye tweeting that “Kim and Kris want to bring a Doctor down, but I don’t want that”, and “That’s not what a wife should be doing”. I personally believe that Kanye wanted to divorce Kim, after something happened between her and DJ Meek. But, if you have a look at the blind on Blind Gossip. It said that Kim wants a divorce this time around, BUT, not until she and Kris get control of his money....

• Wow
Didn't Kanye sign a non disclosure agreement? PMK protects the family that way.

• Wow
In EVERY way. Kim knew he was unwell when she married him, but, as per usual, everything is a business transaction to her (And ALL of them) So she married him for his money and because he was more famous than her, and Kim desperately wanted to get “In” with people like Beyoncé and Jay Z. And after his “last episode” - Kim actually consulted her Lawyer friend, to discuss divorce. But, apparently, Kris and her sisters talked her out of it. However, this time, they (Kim and Kris) are really really scared that Kanye is going to spill more family secrets, that’s why Kim and her family are discrediting him in the media by saying that he’s not taking his meds, he’s not well etc etc. They are doing this because Kim and Kris know that Kanye knows where “All the bodies are buried” and are trying desperately to shut him down - hence Kanye tweeting that “Kim and Kris want to bring a Doctor down, but I don’t want that”, and “That’s not what a wife should be doing”. I personally believe that Kanye wanted to divorce Kim, after something happened between her and DJ Meek. But, if you have a look at the blind on Blind Gossip. It said that Kim wants a divorce this time around, BUT, not until she and Kris get control of his money....
I love you Joan, but you’ve got to stop calling him DJ Meek, his name is Meek Mill 🤣

Both Meek and Kim have been doing work on prison reform - Kim as part of her recent exploits and Meek after the judge on his parole case was found to be mistreating his case. There’s a pic floating around of the pair of them and another associate in April, and Kim is looking dead in the camera, bemused, while Meek Mill looks over at her confused af 😂 I don’t doubt Kanye found out and Kim has been trying to keep it under wraps but has found this situation of him having a manic episode would be the perfect time to leave. I’m quite surprised more didn’t come from the rumours of her and Drake hooking up, tbh.

Another gossip site (I won’t say which cause loads of people tend to flock to it and spoil the cover as they use masked names to avoid Google Alerts popping up and loads of new people duck it up lol) actually had a thread where someone spilled the tea that Kim and Meek were having an affair around the time this picture was taken (the pic wasn’t released until recently but people have joined the dots with her hair in instagram pics). Such delicious tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love you Joan, but you’ve got to stop calling him DJ Meek, his name is Meek Mill 🤣

Both Meek and Kim have been doing work on prison reform - Kim as part of her recent exploits and Meek after the judge on his parole case was found to be mistreating his case. There’s a pic floating around of the pair of them and another associate in April, and Kim is looking dead in the camera, bemused, while Meek Mill looks over at her confused af 😂 I don’t doubt Kanye found out and Kim has been trying to keep it under wraps but has found this situation of him having a manic episode would be the perfect time to leave. I’m quite surprised more didn’t come from the rumours of her and Drake hooking up, tbh.

Another gossip site (I won’t say which cause loads of people tend to flock to it and spoil the cover as they use masked names to avoid Google Alerts popping up and loads of new people duck it up lol) actually had a thread where someone spilled the tea that Kim and Meek were having an affair around the time this picture was taken (the pic wasn’t released until recently but people have joined the dots with her hair in instagram pics). Such delicious tea.
There's also a rumour (all over twitter anyway) that it's Van Jones she had an affair with and Meek tried to warn Kanye. Who knows. I hope that family do not screw Kanye over and that he has good support around him.

There's also a rumour (all over twitter anyway) that it's Van Jones she had an affair with and Meek tried to warn Kanye. Who knows. I hope that family do not screw Kanye over and that he has good support around him.
He was also named in that thread as well - I had to google the name over and over because I only know one Van Jones and I did NOT think it was him initially 🤣

If there ever is a Divorce, the Daily Mail will have multiple orgasms, especially Heidi !

There have been Divorce rumours for a while and many people have joked that they are soon to divorce for the past 2 years.

He was also named in that thread as well - I had to google the name over and over because I only know one Van Jones and I did NOT think it was him initially 🤣
Which thread - the Kanye tweets? Yes Van Jones seems unlikely, but I just did some googling and came across some videos of them discussing her work on prison reform and they have worked closely together on this issue for a couple of years. He gushes over her 'brilliance' incessantly and told Andy Cohen they are in touch a couple times every week. And I also see that his 14 year marriage ended in divorce last year 👀

Yes I have read a lot of rumours that she was seeing Van Jones.

And thought it was Kris who slept with Drake?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Here we are

Kim Kardashian has reportedly ordered Kanye West 's recent erratic behaviour not to be filmed in the upcoming season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Mum-of-four Kim, 39, made calls for her husband's mental health to not be "exploited" in the show's storyline, TMZ has learned.

She has also withdrawn her children from being filmed in the show.

So bang goes that theory that she was rubbing her hands with glee about cashing in on this for the tv show

Also Meek Mill, rapper and now prison reform activist. Along with Jayz he founded an alliance called REFORM alliance an organisation that aims to reduce the number of people serving unjust parole and probation sentences.

They met for lunch and were pictured with someone else, she left on her own, Meek has come out and said Kanye is lying. Kanye seems incredibly possessive and jealous, just seems like another example of his behaviour here that she cant even go to a business lunch without being accused of cheating, but given his bipolar it's not surprising, its very common. He honestly sounds mentally exhausting to be with.

He is clearly having an breakdown, anyone who watched him last weekend at that rally and thinks that's the ramblings of a sane man needs there head tested, hopefully he will start accepting help for all there sakes. I see a couple of his longtime friends like Dave Chappelle has flown out to him so I hope they are there to try and softly convince him to get some help.

Sorry Joan I love you but really? Kanye spent all his money on grand ideas, overspending and basically bankrupted himself, he has only just got back on his feet in the past couple of years, Kim on the other hand in now worth near a billion (900 million) she does not and never has needed his money or his fame she plenty of that in shed loads herself, always has way before he came along. She really isnt the type who has needed to tag along to a man for her own success so that theory is baseless, infact he probably needed her more that him because he bankrupted himself, I would be surprised if she chucked him some money his way so get on his feet, but mainly it was down to Adidas investing it him that he made his money back with his yeezy trainers (ugly overpriced trainers).

Its very clear he isnt well, I cant believe anyone would say they are making up his melteldown, that's clear to see he is incoherent and rambling. Plus they have 4 kids together, if they get divorced she will be well taken care of, they wouldnt need to play games and go to elaborate lengths to secure his money, the 4 kids have made it pretty simple.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I personally didn't think Kim would want to 'cash in' on this as it is very clearly not the narrative they want to put out to the world. It is something that would not have happened if their PR people could have avoided it.

Most of what we see on KUWTK is not their 'reality'. We hear their reality inadvertently at times like this or for instance when Lamar brought his book out - e.g. one of the things he revealed was that Khloe viciously beat up a woman in his hotel room. Truly horrific and she should have been charged with this - but of course it was all kept quiet. Like countless other things no doubt.

Their show is very carefully cultivated and we don't know even a miniscule of what is really going on except when someone pulls back the curtain on them.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.