Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone in his team needs to log him out and change the passwords of his socials. He isn’t doing anyone any favours and he’s just hurting himself.

I understand bipolar quite well as a family member has it but to be in the limelight with it too - very tough for everyone and I know she said he has hopes and dreams etc but maybe his label and management need to help him by pausing his career before he hurts himself or anyone else - his music can wait.

One big issue with the celebrity world is, it’s all yes men who are chasing a pay cheque

Reactions: 11
Kanye is obv very unwell. Sadly I doubt the Kardashians will do anything publicly about it. As in their lives any publicity is good publicity. I doubt that there is much they can do to help him as he refuses to take meds and as an adult they can't make him, however I would hope that Kim gets the kids away from him for awhile as if he is in a manic phase he really shouldn't be around the kids.
I feel sorry for the children, having a parent with uncontrolled mental health problems can be seriously damaging.
I have seen rumours that kim and kanye are separated but I doubt it as I don't think she wants to have another divorce etc.
I have read that they don't really live together as he is a nightmare when he's off his meds and he is not allowed to be alone with the children. He needs serious help.

• Sad
  • Wow
I have read that they don't really live together as he is a nightmare when he's off his meds and he is not allowed to be alone with the children. He needs serious help.
yeh I would never let someone bipolar off meds to be around children.. i get he is mentally ill but his children must be devastated in the future when they find abiut this

Reactions: 5
In some ways I kind of feel sad for Kim because her husband had a mental illness and is currently going through an episode at the moment. That’s difficult in itself, plus she has the children who will feel agitated by his behaviour plus he talked about North and an alleged abortion plan. And then on top of that a lot of people are saying she needs to do something, but unless it’s a minor, it’s so difficult to get any type of help during a mental relapse so there is very little that she can actually do.

Reactions: 18
I have a relative with bipolar and seeing Kanye like this is heartbreaking. I’m not a fan of him or the Kardashian’s but it is truly difficult to watch someone who is clearly very ill. The thing is, my family and I will care for my relative and they are afforded privacy - Kanye’s illness is being played out for the world to see. Very difficult to watch and I wish him well

• Heart
Reactions: 19
yeh I would never let someone bipolar off meds to be around children.. i get he is mentally ill but his children must be devastated in the future when they find abiut this
This! I witnessed as a child and family member attack another very violently for no reason due to a manic episode and it’s something I’ve never forgotten and this was all in private - to think about what he said about North, just devastating for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Found this interesting.

And here is something else from the DM.

Oh MY!

Reactions: 2
Psalm West is only 1 years old. Their relationship can’t have been all that bad , divorce on the cards, living apart etc if they had more kids ‘together’? Why would they bring a child into a relationship that was doomed, breaking up or toxic?
🤔

• Heart
Call me cynical, but isn’t it funny this has all kicked off when he’s trying to sell an album...

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Call me cynical, but isn’t it funny this has all kicked off when he’s trying to sell an album...
It is known he comes off his meds when making/releasing an album. I've seen people with bipolar disorder say that the mania can feel absolutely euphoric and makes you feel invincible.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Psalm West is only 1 years old. Their relationship can’t have been all that bad , divorce on the cards, living apart etc if they had more kids ‘together’? Why would they bring a child into a relationship that was doomed, breaking up or toxic?
🤔
Kim didnt exactly Get get pregnant... The nanny looks after them most the time

• Heart
Reactions: 15
🤔
I mean they used an embryo implanted in a surrogate so....

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she will end up getting divorced or decide not to as 2 divorces seems to many for the “brand”? What does everyone think?

Reactions: 6
🤔
I read that Kim wanted another child not him and they used a surrogate so she wouldn't get fat so its not like he needed to be around. He spent most of her pregnancy on North in Paris too, allegedly with his BF

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I read that Kim wanted another child not him and they used a surrogate so she wouldn't get fat so its not like he needed to be around. He spent most of her pregnancy on North in Paris too, allegedly with his BF
Bf as in boyfriend or best friend?!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
🤔
Publicity basically. Plus I think they both wanted to have more kids than Jay z and Beyoncé have, it’s a status thing.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.