Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Kim knows full well that he has MH issues and yet she immediately liked his tweet That he was running for President. She literally couldn’t wait to jump on that particular bandwagon.
But, wait, just a few weeks later she’s been shamed into helping him instead of profiting off him. She’s no angel in all of this.

Reactions: 6
kim and kanye are two narcissists... kanye has always suffered from mental health, the last couple of years have been at its height. Marrying kim who loves herself more she can love anyone else is dangerous. I can only seeing everything go badly, it would not shock me if kanye got himself killed or he commits suicide. For the sake of his children.

we see kanye have episodes, i would hate to see what happens at home. Not saying hes abusive to kim or the kids at all. But these outbursts being heard and watched by his children at such a young age will cause detrimental emotional damage in the future

Today on his twitter hes acting pretty fine, like it was a manic episode yesterday.

i kinda feel for him because they both deserve better if that makes sense, kim needs someone stable and pretty normal. Kanye needs someone out of the spotlight and can give him time for him to seek help

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Someone take away his phone. He needs serious help and should he far away from social media until he gets it. He is literally just giving Kim extra ammunition for a divorce - PMK is no fool she’ll have every screenshot saved

Kanye needs to get help but im guessing he can't be sectioned or anything unless he poses harm to himself or others and he doesn't seem to want to get any help.

I do think that a lot of what he is saying in his tweets are fairly truthful regarding Kris essentially pimping out her children but it is no way to talk about your childrens mother and grandmother in such a public way.

In one of his tweets he said hes been trying to get divorced from Kim for a while.

It looks like Kim’s twitter might have been hacked she’s tweeting really weird stuff too now

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Kim / Kanye??

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Someone take away his phone. He needs serious help and should he far away from social media until he gets it. He is literally just giving Kim extra ammunition for a divorce - PMK is no fool she’ll have every screenshot saved
I mean this is it really isn't it.
Someone really should take his phone away from him - not because he should be silenced but because it feeds other's entertainment from this stuff.. also someday his kids are going to grow up and see all this and how messy it was, Kim is still their mother and Kanye is their father - to do/be this toxic in the public eye will understandably cause problems.

She’s been seen hanging out wit Taina (rapper Fabolous’ step daughter) and Yung Miami (one half of the rap group City Girls) who are both in their early twenties. She’s having a serious midlife crisis, that one.
Kourtney likes to hang out with teenagers too, her and Larsa must foot the bar bill 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What did Kanye actually put about Larsa? I’ve looked online but can’t see any tweets screenshots or anything.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.