Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kris will flip all of this and still get her 10% 😂
Come on Kris, this is taking too long. Get him into rehab and back on meds.
He will never be allowed alone with his children again if he keeps up with this erratic behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kris will flip all of this and still get her 10% 😂
Come on Kris, this is taking too long. Get him into rehab and back on meds.
He will never be allowed alone with his children again if he keeps up with this erratic behaviour.
does he have any family outside them? If so id be surprised they're not intervening

Reactions: 1
That statement practically says nothing!
I read through it all expecting some big revelation, but nothing much! Apart from basically saying on the first page, there's nothing they can do if the person isn't a minor. Sounds quite judgmental. I think she's pretty pissed but what can she say really, she can't defend him and not her family, or vice versa.

Reactions: 6
I really like what Kim said. I doubt she wrote it, it’s perfectly worded.

I can’t help but feel that Kanye spilling some secrets etc is a taste of their own medicine. For so long they capitalized on the secrets of men in their life being exposed. Literally no one has entered that family and gone unscathed. Now it’s being done back to them. People have done this to them before though, and they learned nothing. Robert Kardashians ex wife and Kris’ sister Karen have both gone to the press to spill tea, among others.

The problem now is children are involved and their privacy being violated. It angers me so much that these children are even public figures. It’s so unfair as they can’t give consent.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How would many people know that? I mean I had guessed but had they ever announced it before? He really needs to be on meds and in serious rehab

I really like what Kim said. I doubt she wrote it, it’s perfectly worded.

I can’t help but feel that Kanye spilling some secrets etc is a taste of their own medicine. For so long they capitalized on the secrets of men in their life being exposed. Literally no one has entered that family and gone unscathed. Now it’s being done back to them. People have done this to them before though, and they learned nothing. Robert Kardashians ex wife and Kris’ sister Karen have both gone to the press to spill tea, among others.

The problem now is children are involved and their privacy being violated. It angers me so much that these children are even public figures. It’s so unfair as they can’t give consent.
I’ve said this on SO many threads, when are children going to have the same protection as Child actors do? I don’t know if anyone saw the film Judy, but children having to contribute to their parents careers like this reminds me of a modern day version of her being kept up for filming for days at a time

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think the statement was fine, I mean what else could she say. Kanye has spoken out before about being bi polar and has recently told everyone he doesn't take medication. If she addressed any of his comments she would look petty and give Kanye more ammunition for his anger towards her plus hes the father to her kids who deserve to be protected through this. At the moment its obvious to everyone he is currently having a manic episode but hes an adult and its hard to help someone who doesn't want help.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Rumour has it she slept with Tristan - None of them follow her anymore I think
Oh gosh. Somethings happened with her. None of them follow her. She only follows Scott. Tbf she always seemed like a bit of a slapper.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought her statement was perfect - basically, yes you are witnessing a man having a manic episode, no we cant help him he needs to help himself, please be a decent human and stop laughing at him and start practising the #bekind #mentalhealthmatters you all preach about and claim to care about

Literally what else can they do for him/themselves?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I feel sorry for Kim in all of this. Poor North will read about this in a few years. I know Kaynes having a bad time but it was a crappy move by him.

Reactions: 16
I read through it all expecting some big revelation, but nothing much! Apart from basically saying on the first page, there's nothing they can do if the person isn't a minor. Sounds quite judgmental. I think she's pretty pissed but what can she say really, she can't defend him and not her family, or vice versa.
Yes I though she was going to say something else too! I had to go back and read it again to make sure I'd not just missed it 🙈
I do feel sorry for her to be honest.
And Kanye obviously, but I know first hand how difficult it is to stand feeling useless whilst a loved one is battling something like that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.