Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe Kanye spoke about the potential abortion of North at his campaign rally yesterday.. what is Kim thinking letting him carry on like this?
Wtf I missed this.. what did he say?! He is in he middle of a mental health crisis and needs help

Reactions: 3
I can't believe Kanye spoke about the potential abortion of North at his campaign rally yesterday.. what is Kim thinking letting him carry on like this?
Yep I agree the footage was disturbing, they are exploiting a mentally ill person, the same as then they filmed Scott’s breakdown and grief.

Wtf I missed this.. what did he say?! He is in he middle of a mental health crisis and needs help

This is the link

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yes that’s very personal and I actually feel bad for Kim and North... what an idiot to be saying that... he’s clearly not well

Reactions: 14
Kanye is obv very unwell. Sadly I doubt the Kardashians will do anything publicly about it. As in their lives any publicity is good publicity. I doubt that there is much they can do to help him as he refuses to take meds and as an adult they can't make him, however I would hope that Kim gets the kids away from him for awhile as if he is in a manic phase he really shouldn't be around the kids.
I feel sorry for the children, having a parent with uncontrolled mental health problems can be seriously damaging.
I have seen rumours that kim and kanye are separated but I doubt it as I don't think she wants to have another divorce etc.

Reactions: 8
Slowly working my way through the series...

Does anybody else feel like pulling there hair out everytime Caitlin answers the phone with ‘yes’. Arrogant fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep I agree the footage was disturbing, they are exploiting a mentally ill person, the same as then they filmed Scott’s breakdown and grief.

This is the link
I’ve just watched this from various news channels... wtaf

How is this apropriate for a political compaign ?! Jesus wept this is awful

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s terrible isn’t it !!!

Kanye is obv very unwell. Sadly I doubt the Kardashians will do anything publicly about it. As in their lives any publicity is good publicity. I doubt that there is much they can do to help him as he refuses to take meds and as an adult they can't make him, however I would hope that Kim gets the kids away from him for awhile as if he is in a manic phase he really shouldn't be around the kids.
I feel sorry for the children, having a parent with uncontrolled mental health problems can be seriously damaging.
I have seen rumours that kim and kanye are separated but I doubt it as I don't think she wants to have another divorce etc.
I remember in one of the episodes of the Kardashians I think he had a break down but Kim didn’t tell her family what was wrong she kept saying didn’t want to talk about it but he will be ok just needs time so probably has had a breakdown before

It’s terrible isn’t it !!!

I remember in one of the episodes of the Kardashians I think he had a break down but Kim didn’t tell her family what was wrong she kept saying didn’t want to talk about it but he will be ok just needs time so probably has had a breakdown before
They don’t have a leg to stand on, Cannot claim that they knew nothing about it , Kris is in the audience filming it and smiling happily and lapping up the attention.

Such a bunch of idiots.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
although the public break down with Kanye was actually quite tragic/uncomfortable to watch, in my mind I can't help but think this isn't going to just do them a massive favour, like the series was interrupted due to lockdown, it also desperately needed a scandal for when it comes back in September, it just feels like before where around the 1/2 month mark of their series starting/resuming SOMETHING has to happen to propel their names into the spotlight (as has happened in the past with Tristan and other scandals)

Maybe I'm wrong... just an observation.

Reactions: 10
although the public break down with Kanye was actually quite tragic/uncomfortable to watch, in my mind I can't help but think this isn't going to just do them a massive favour, like the series was interrupted due to lockdown, it also desperately needed a scandal for when it comes back in September, it just feels like before where around the 1/2 month mark of their series starting/resuming SOMETHING has to happen to propel their names into the spotlight (as has happened in the past with Tristan and other scandals)

Maybe I'm wrong... just an observation.
Good point actually. There’s always something isn’t there.. Bruce becoming Caitlin. Paris robbery. Khloe and Tristan. Scott in rehab going back a few years. Just to name a few

article in the daily mail says Kim and fam are furious about Kanye

Reactions: 7
I didn't see the video but all I know is what he said about North, he is clearly a fruit and nut case, unsure how Kim will deal with this.
The damage has been done, North when she's older will learn of this, I'm just wondering how the Klan are going to do about it.

Considering The DM are Kardashian arse kissers they will say more or less anything.

Good point actually. There’s always something isn’t there.. Bruce becoming Caitlin. Paris robbery. Khloe and Tristan. Scott in rehab going back a few years. Just to name a few

PRECISELY!! We will always hear about it from the DM first - I promise this time next year or lets say. 2 months before Season 19 starts their names will start to reappear in the press in the DM, and they'll drop off social media or rarely do any press up until their series comes out and they can control the narrative. and it's the exact same with this - Kim isn't going to make any speech about it if anyone wants to know how they feel about Kanye you'll have to tune in on September 19th 9/10c on E!

• Haha
  • Heart
God i feel for Kim after those tweets, I hate to say it buy over the years he has publicly been the root of a lot of their problems... maybe it is time for her to close this chapter.

God i feel for Kim after those tweets, I hate to say it buy over the years he has publicly been the root of a lot of their problems... maybe it is time for her to close this chapter.
I think they will divorce soon enough. She loves her kids to pieces anyone can see that

Reactions: 13
Did anyone else feel sad for Kim seeing Kanye cry, they have 4 young kids and they are also going to have to deal with his condition.
Also did you know Kanye calls mixed race people mutts.

• Wow
Did anyone else feel sad for Kim seeing Kanye cry, they have 4 young kids and they are also going to have to deal with his condition.
Also did you know Kanye calls mixed race people mutts.
No I didn't but I do now, I googled it, duck me it's actually true, what a cuntbucket.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.