Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
forgot to add, Kourtney is the only one who traveled with a child for the spinoffs in New York and Florida. She also was the only one to have her“real life drama” as a storyline at that time. Everyone else just did silly stuff and never had to expose the worst part of their life. So she did her time imo, and the rest of the family should take it in turns if they want to make money.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
forgot to add, Kourtney is the only one who traveled with a child for the spinoffs in New York and Florida. She also was the only one to have her“real life drama” as a storyline at that time. Everyone else just did silly stuff and never had to expose the worst part of their life. So she did her time imo, and the rest of the family should take it in turns if they want to make money.
Do they even need to make money now? They must all be loaded and probably fine for the rest of their lives

Reactions: 3
Do they even need to make money now? They must all be loaded and probably fine for the rest of their lives
thats why I understand kourtneys “laziness” lol. She has all the money she needs and can buy almost any worldly possession. Why work hard on anything except charity? I sure wouldn’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i think with Kourtney it’s more of an overall coldness. She definitely became worse after her kids. It’s like she saves all her love for them and has none left for anyone else. I do find her rudeness funny tho, I can’t lie. Probably because it’s a little less vulgar than how Khloe speaks and always rooted in truth, usually what the viewer is already thinking. I love when she tells Kim the truth about herself, because Kim’s always on her high horse.
Kourtney used to be the best one 😂😂 I don’t know what happened to her. Her rudeness was always funny especially when pregnant. She used to tell it like it was but since she split with Scott she’s miserable. I loved them together even if he was a bit of a dick

Reactions: 11
thats why I understand kourtneys “laziness” lol. She has all the money she needs and can buy almost any worldly possession. Why work hard on anything except charity? I sure wouldn’t 😂
They’ve made it fairly clear that the issue is that Kourtney still wants to be paid for it but not to do any of the actual work

Reactions: 8
dont forget this was years ago. At that time Kim has multiple ventures, I think Khloe has some too like the perfume with Lamar. Past 5-6 years Kourtney has done so little but wants to be paid the same as her sisters. Even when they got their apps out, the team working with the family called Kourtney out on her laziness and she tried blaming them.
I think, be lazy, go live your life. But don’t expect to be paid the same for minimal effort.

Reactions: 9
dont forget this was years ago. At that time Kim has multiple ventures, I think Khloe has some too like the perfume with Lamar. Past 5-6 years Kourtney has done so little but wants to be paid the same as her sisters. Even when they got their apps out, the team working with the family called Kourtney out on her laziness and she tried blaming them.
I think, be lazy, go live your life. But don’t expect to be paid the same for minimal effort.
Do they get paid the same from the show? I always assumed it was tiered. Kim would at the top, K9ourtney and khloe next, and then Kris, Kendall and Kylie. I can’t imagine Kim agreeing to do the show in the first place if she wasn’t being paid the most.
I think even if Kourtney does less work now she should be paid, because the success and longevity of the show is owed in part to her and scott. In the early days that was the only “real” drama and it kept people watching, even when the public image of them was overwhelmingly negative and tacky.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve just googled it and a couple of sites like this say they split the cash equally, which does surprise me, given that Kendall and Kylie barely show up anymore.

Just a PSA, any Kardashian fans who like podcasts should defo check out the commentsbycelebs Kardashian bonus show episodes. They are amaaaaazingly detailed and funny.

I mean even by their standards 😂 she never even manages to be on time for meetings . OT but does anyone else think Khloe and Scott would be a good couple? They seem so much better than he did with Kourtney or any of khloes awful boyfriends
Koko and Scott? she will eat him for breakfast :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do they get paid the same from the show? I always assumed it was tiered. Kim would at the top, K9ourtney and khloe next, and then Kris, Kendall and Kylie. I can’t imagine Kim agreeing to do the show in the first place if she wasn’t being paid the most.
I think even if Kourtney does less work now she should be paid, because the success and longevity of the show is owed in part to her and scott. In the early days that was the only “real” drama and it kept people watching, even when the public image of them was overwhelmingly negative and tacky.
All but Kylie and Kendall get paid the same I believe.
I disagree, she has brought nothing to the table in years, she got paid before for her contributions. She shouldn’t be paid the same for doing nothing now. Barely turning up to filming. Saying no to anything.
Khloe and Kim have always had story lines. Yes Kourtney and Scott was a big story line. But that was years ago, and Khloe and Lamar, Kim and kris, Kim’s robbery, Kim and Kanye wedding, Khloe and Tristan cheating x2, Bruce’s transition were all huge too.
Im glad the girls didn’t take her crap anymore.

There's rumours swirling that Kourtney & Scott are back together...
I really hope he doesn’t go back there. They are bad for each other.

All but Kylie and Kendall get paid the same I believe.
I disagree, she has brought nothing to the table in years, she got paid before for her contributions. She shouldn’t be paid the same for doing nothing now. Barely turning up to filming. Saying no to anything.
Khloe and Kim have always had story lines. Yes Kourtney and Scott was a big story line. But that was years ago, and Khloe and Lamar, Kim and kris, Kim’s robbery, Kim and Kanye wedding, Khloe and Tristan cheating x2, Bruce’s transition were all huge too.
Im glad the girls didn’t take her crap anymore.

i haven’t gotten to when khloe and Lamar break up, but I can’t remember any of his drug use or cheating being explicit on the show or on camera. I get that it’s horrible for her, but she did have some privacy. With scott, it was literally on film. None of the others’ incidents were filmed for the show, they just had to speak about it afterwards. That’s the main difference for me. Kourtney and Scott seemed so raw and painful, especially the second Miami season. She wasn’t talking about things that happened off camera, she was living it on camera. Also, when she pulled mason out on camera was insane! Definite bonus for that lol. Maybe I will change my mind as I go through the show again, but at a certain point for me, everything feels fake and set up (Tristan being caught on surveillance cameras and pap pics🙄 👌🏽)

Ah I'm not sure. He'll never be helped but he does seem to have changed for the better in a way and seems to be a good Father to his kids. Kourtney was never all that nice to him either.

Last edited:
I notice that Khloe hasn't done a tribute to Rob Kardashian Snr this year, perhaps she's got the message at last.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Ah I'm not sure. He'll never be helped but he does seem to have changed for the better in a way and seems to be a good Father to his kids. Kourtney was never all that nice to him either.
Yep this is why I don’t want him back with her. She’s very toxic and I don’t think she’s good for him. He’s clearly very vulnerable. I think with Sofia he felt either equal or played the dominant role. It probably felt more like a partnership as strange as it is as she’s so young. With Kourtney he could never win. Kourtney wants to control him and although Scott seemed to have matured, Kourtney has not.

I’d love to see Scott and Kourtney back together 🤣 I thought it was mad when the press came out with her complaining Scott put Kourtney and the kids first... isn’t that exactly what he should do? I mean it was probably all made up nonsense for people like me but still, I have nothing better going on.

Reactions: 9
i think with Kourtney it’s more of an overall coldness. She definitely became worse after her kids. It’s like she saves all her love for them and has none left for anyone else. I do find her rudeness funny tho, I can’t lie. Probably because it’s a little less vulgar than how Khloe speaks and always rooted in truth, usually what the viewer is already thinking. I love when she tells Kim the truth about herself, because Kim’s always on her high horse.
The way you’ve worded this post has really explained something for me! I’m a bit like this for my son, save all my love only for him. Don’t get me wrong I’m not as rude as kourtney can be but I can definitely be cold. I feel like I’m this way though because both me and my son went through a very traumatic experience with his father, I also think I may have had untreated PND, I wonder if that’s what happened with kourtney?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.