Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t believe that Kourtney is going back to Scott, the only way i can see it happen is if she’s got some crazy desperate idea in her head that it’s time for another baby with him and only him because she wants all her kids to be full siblings.

I tell you why i think this, Kourtney is head over heels for Younes Bendjima they never split up at all, the only reason i know this is because i followed them both and their fan pages for the 8 month break or whatever the media thought it was and it was nothing but a fake break up.

Wherever Kourtney and the kids were so was Younes i am talking about literally every vacation and him posting in her house and garden every day and cutesy subliminal posts aimed at one another.

Younes was definitely with her during the first few weeks of quarantine but i guess it’s possible they split up once Scott had his relapse and broke up with Sofia...it doesn’t really add up to me though.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Kourtney and all this 'poosh' stuff is just so she can say she does 'something' I remember this was after Kim telling her she was the least interesting and she doesn't pull her weight so she went to Kris and ask if she could set her up with something to do, literally a total vanity project so she could say she actually does something.

Reactions: 8

Err that's Khloe on the left, I think!! And why is Kourtney just
wearing a shirt? ready for a quickie???
They all look really strange. Like robots or wax figures.

Kourtney does seem to have a thing for younger men, she has been seen with a few younger men since the relationship with Scott ended, for some reason she hasn't had another relationship since, maybe the odd fling. Will Kim be the only one of the Klan who is married with children? It seems like this will be the case, all the others have kids from sperm donors except Kendull who has never really been in a serious relationship or even been up the duff.
I think Kendall is gay. There have been rumours about her for years.

Oh she does not need Kanye anymore, he’s lost all credibility. I feel like she probably has quite a hard time with his mental health issues behind closed doors. They’ve covered a few of his outbursts in the show and she’s all about supporting her husband but you can see she doesn’t agree with his views.
I actually think Kim seems like a nice person.

• Haha
Many people think she is, she's keeping her sexuality close to her chest, not that she has much of one.

Getting my coat and running like duck!

• Haha
Can anyone remember the episode when Kris wasn't giving Bruce any attention so he went to stay at Khloe and Lamar's house for a few days and she didnt even notice :LOL:
Or when Kris made Bruce go for a hearing test as apparently he couldn't hear her...turned out he was just ignoring her. Bruce was my fav 😂😂

Khloe has been vile to a lot of her family on the show. She’s horrid.
I think she seems like a bitter bleep.

I quite like Kris. She is crazily savvy.

• Haha
The way you’ve worded this post has really explained something for me! I’m a bit like this for my son, save all my love only for him. Don’t get me wrong I’m not as rude as kourtney can be but I can definitely be cold. I feel like I’m this way though because both me and my son went through a very traumatic experience with his father, I also think I may have had untreated PND, I wonder if that’s what happened with kourtney?
So interesting! I’m sorry you’ve suffered during what should be a happy time.What I have observed, Kourtney was not allowed (by Scott) to enjoy what was she thought was going to be the happiest time of her life (pregnant/ home with her newborn/masons early life). There could definitely be an element of PND there, but I think she will always resent scott for ruining that time for her. Thank you for sharing with us🙏🏾

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And more crap to plug and sell.

As someone has said earlier, it shocked me how weirdly sexual theee pics are, if I didn’t know them I’d assume they were a couple it’s so creepy

Or when Kris made Bruce go for a hearing test as apparently he couldn't hear her...turned out he was just ignoring her. Bruce was my fav 😂😂

I think she seems like a bitter bleep.

I quite like Kris. She is crazily savvy.
Kris has an amazing business sense, I remember reading how Bruce was broke and she organised for him to start doing motivational speeches, she pitches the whole reality show idea herself and basically convinced the family to do it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
They all look really strange. Like robots or wax figures.

I actually think Kim seems like a nice person.
Kim is the best one. She’s so strong and she actually has a head on her these days

Reactions: 5
I don’t think Kendall is gay personally. She keeps her relationships very private but you can find info on them. She seems to be the outcast of the family, different than the rest. I don’t mean that in a good or bad way. I think she seems grounded, but also guarded.
When she’s not modelling or on a red carpet she’s normally super causal, no make up etc even when filming.
I actually love them all apart from Kourtney. I also wish Khloe would grow a pair when it comes to men. She can give advice but I wish she’d take her own advice!

I don’t think Kendall is gay personally. She keeps her relationships very private but you can find info on them. She seems to be the outcast of the family, different than the rest. I don’t mean that in a good or bad way. I think she seems grounded, but also guarded.
When she’s not modelling or on a red carpet she’s normally super causal, no make up etc even when filming.
I actually love them all apart from Kourtney. I also wish Khloe would grow a pair when it comes to men. She can give advice but I wish she’d take her own advice!
I think Khloe just has really bad self esteem so let’s herself be treated awfully, as I’ve said before it saddens me she thinks she used to be fat when she wasn’t at alll, and when she talks about it none of her sisters disagree which is terrible. Also the whole plastic surgery thing..I know they’ve all had work but most look very similar to before (albeit ageless) but she looks like a different person, no one with good self esteem would change themselves so drastically imo

Reactions: 8
They don’t disagree because they thought the same. They felt superior to her when she was “fat and ugly” in their opinion (and unfortunately in her own opinion).

Kris doesn’t seem to know how to bring up children to have healthy self esteem.

They don’t disagree because they thought the same. They felt superior to her when she was “fat and ugly” in their opinion (and unfortunately in her own opinion).

Kris doesn’t seem to know how to bring up children to have healthy self esteem.
Yeh it’s so awful, I always wonder how they’d react if one of their children grew up to be fat. On a side note I hope Kim dumps Kanye, he is just awful, I do not get at all the appeal, he barely seems to speak and when he does it is either awful (supporting trump) or ridiculous (“ what’s the best thing about being a father?” “ having kids”)

• Heart
Kendall is probably bi-sexual and the relationships are kept private down to design, mainly from orders from PMK just to keep the public guessing which is a tactic.

Kris has an amazing business sense, I remember reading how Bruce was broke and she organised for him to start doing motivational speeches, she pitches the whole reality show idea herself and basically convinced the family to do it.
As long as she gets her "CUT" she will do anything.

Reactions: 2
Kendall is probably bi-sexual and the relationships are kept private down to design, mainly from orders from PMK just to keep the public guessing which is a tactic.

As long as she gets her "CUT" she will do anything.
I think it’s sad if she is bi/ gay that she doesn’t feel comfortable talking about it, I think it’s so bizarre kris admits to her fav child always being whoever is earning most

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think it’s sad if she is bi/ gay that she doesn’t feel comfortable talking about it, I think it’s so bizarre kris admits to her fav child always being whoever is earning most
Maybe that’s where Kourtney gets her clear favouritism of Reign from

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kim is posting throwbacks again.

She's also Modelling the Latex again, she's also paid the Daily Mail to post her KRAP!

And I also found this, living in the past again.

Err yes, Kim was always the fav but now it's Kylie, shame PMK lied about the Billionaire claim.

Kim is posting throwbacks again.

She's also Modelling the Latex again, she's also paid the Daily Mail to post her KRAP!

And I also found this, living in the past again.

Err yes, Kim was always the fav but now it's Kylie, shame PMK lied about the Billionaire claim.
That corset foto is ridiculous so bad for all of your organs and is literally just a symbol of female oppression

That corset foto is ridiculous so bad for all of your organs and is literally just a symbol of female oppression
Sadly Kim is really into doing these daft things without realising she is damaging her body, she's taken wearing a simple Corset to the extreme.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.