Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen the Poosh ‘gift/care’ packages Kourtney sends to her celeb pals 😳 WHY THE duck would anybody pay or subscribe to anything she promotes (Poosh) to pay for these 🤯 They really are an utterly classless family!
Yeah I saw them on her IG a load of crap.

Reactions: 3
I was just watching KUWTK on Netflix, the episode with Rob and Adrienne Baillon (sp?). He comes across as quite controlling 😬 I can see the beginnings of the problems he has gone through in the last couple of years.

I wonder how he is now, and what he’s been doing? Anyone heard anything?

(Thankfully the drama was offset with Kris buying some chickens and a chicken coop. All the kids were nearly crying when they had to eat eggs from the hens because they smelled, so they decided to put the chickens in Kris’s bath and then they were roaming the house shitting everywhere 😂 never seen this episode before but I was laughing out loud watching it)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was just watching KUWTK on Netflix, the episode with Rob and Adrienne Baillon (sp?). He comes across as quite controlling 😬 I can see the beginnings of the problems he has gone through in the last couple of years.

I wonder how he is now, and what he’s been doing? Anyone heard anything?

(Thankfully the drama was offset with Kris buying some chickens and a chicken coop. All the kids were nearly crying when they had to eat eggs from the hens because they smelled, so they decided to put the chickens in Kris’s bath and then they were roaming the house shitting everywhere 😂 never seen this episode before but I was laughing out loud watching it)
The first few series were so funny 😂 I loved rob and Adrienne together 🥺🥺

If you have sky all the series’ are on there I’ve been watching season 10 today I’m so sad 😂 he isn’t in it anymore he just hides in his bedroom all the time. I loved him when he lived with khloe and Lamar he was so funny and always full of life.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
If you have sky all the series’ are on there I’ve been watching season 10 today I’m so sad 😂 he isn’t in it anymore he just hides in his bedroom all the time. I loved him when he lived with khloe and Lamar he was so funny and always full of life.
Omg I’m going to see if I can find more 😂 they were definitely the best times, when he lived with those two. Now it’s all a mess!

Reactions: 2
Can anyone remember the episode when Kris wasn't giving Bruce any attention so he went to stay at Khloe and Lamar's house for a few days and she didnt even notice :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Watching back the show during lockdown was pretty shocking. It was almost as if they were dropping hints from the very beginning about Bruce. Khloe at one point says something like “do you still have your sausage or did Kris chop it off?” And there’s another scene about getting a dog neutered and Bruce says something like “why change the way God made him?” I’m paraphrasing but it’s too frequent to make these references with no deeper context. Later on, they make fun of Bruce’s long hair and earrings.
I’d compare it to watching back a movie with a “twist” ending. Once you know the “twist” you can look back and see the clues in the movie all along (the sixth sense is a good movie to do this with)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Watching back the show during lockdown was pretty shocking. It was almost as if they were dropping hints from the very beginning about Bruce. Khloe at one point says something like “do you still have your sausage or did Kris chop it off?” And there’s another scene about getting a dog neutered and Bruce says something like “why change the way God made him?” I’m paraphrasing but it’s too frequent to make these references with no deeper context. Later on, they make fun of Bruce’s long hair and earrings.
I’d compare it to watching back a movie with a “twist” ending. Once you know the “twist” you can look back and see the clues in the movie all along (the sixth sense is a good movie to do this with)
Yes me and my partner have started rewatching from the very beginning (he loves it 🤣) and Bruce has gotten more and more feminine looking throughout the series with surgery and the like, it seems as though he was getting there before he ever came out as a transgender..

Also I don’t like Bruce at all! I think he can be quite nasty behind closed doors but is really good at getting all the girls to turn against kris and is always putting on a woe is me, kris is horrible to me show. I think it’s the other way around

Reactions: 14
Yes me and my partner have started rewatching from the very beginning (he loves it 🤣) and Bruce has gotten more and more feminine looking throughout the series with surgery and the like, it seems as though he was getting there before he ever came out as a transgender..

Also I don’t like Bruce at all! I think he can be quite nasty behind closed doors but is really good at getting all the girls to turn against kris and is always putting on a woe is me, kris is horrible to me show. I think it’s the other way around
Yeh he seems to have a really mean streak, wasn’t he horrible in the press about kris after he transitioned ? I also think he is so hypocritical for supporting the republicans when they are actively against rights for trans people

Reactions: 11

I agree too! I always thought back of him being quite under the thumb, and funny with his golf and remote controlled cars. He’s coming across so differently to me on a second watch.

I agree too! I always thought back of him being quite under the thumb, and funny with his golf and remote controlled cars. He’s coming across so differently to me on a second watch.
I totally agree. I do think Kris played her part, but she shouldn’t be blamed totally as Bruce was just as bad. I do think Bruce has major inner turmoil from being raised with conservative values but knowing how badly living as a man affected her mental health. I wish her well but watching her speak about her political views is maddening. I hope she finds peace and reunited with Kardashians someday. It must be hard to lose an entire family over a book you wrote. Khloe has said such vile things about her mother, regularly and on camera, so the fact that she gets so riled about Bruce’s book is hypocritical. Bruce has known Kris and from an adult point of view for almost as long as Khloé. They have kids together and are family. So Khloe shouldn’t get a pass while Bruce gets the shaft.

Reactions: 6
I haven’t seen the latest series but I always found Kourtney to be quite rude to everyone
i think with Kourtney it’s more of an overall coldness. She definitely became worse after her kids. It’s like she saves all her love for them and has none left for anyone else. I do find her rudeness funny tho, I can’t lie. Probably because it’s a little less vulgar than how Khloe speaks and always rooted in truth, usually what the viewer is already thinking. I love when she tells Kim the truth about herself, because Kim’s always on her high horse.

Reactions: 16
She also acts as if none of her siblings else has children to look after, I think she is the least hardworking
To be fair, maybe it’s because she is privy to her siblings passing off the primary care of theIr children to others. On the other hand, Penelope slapping and scratching her nanny in the face proves that Kourtney should not criticize the parenting of any other person.

• Wow
  • Heart
None of them are hard working!!!
I mean even by their standards 😂 she never even manages to be on time for meetings . OT but does anyone else think Khloe and Scott would be a good couple? They seem so much better than he did with Kourtney or any of khloes awful boyfriends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.