Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen the 2 series now. Obviously scripted. In the later series are they less scripted?
Yes and no. There is more drama as they become more famous, it moves to more naturally follow their lives and work outside of filming like photoshoots etc. but every now and then there are scripted episodes that stick out like a sore thumb. It made me chuckle seeing how dressed up they were for filming in the early days, now they’ll be full glam hair and makeup but wearing trackies.

Reactions: 2
This from the Daily Mail, they are the only rag that actually has photo's from the event WHICH IS WHY I'M POSTING A DM LINK !!!!

And breaking SD rules, well so did Kourtney, the rules don't apply to the klan do they.

OH it looks like Kylie has the nappy on again, her arse is huge!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I’ll never understand why the Kardashians all want mahoosive, outsize, disproportionate arses. And, by this, I am not referring to their partners 🙃!
They must have their surgeons on speed dial for when their daughters turn 16 and can get botoxed, tightened, filled, plumped, reduced, injected and implanted all in a days work 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This from the Daily Mail, they are the only rag that actually has photo's from the event WHICH IS WHY I'M POSTING A DM LINK !!!!

And breaking SD rules, well so did Kourtney, the rules don't apply to the klan do they.

OH it looks like Kylie has the nappy on again, her arse is huge!
I seriously don't want to be disgusting (mind you, I am eating a superb bacon sarnie) but I wear pads and when full, they're still not as big as Kylies' arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ll never understand why the Kardashians all want mahoosive, outsize, disproportionate arses. And, by this, I am not referring to their partners 🙃!
They must have their surgeons on speed dial for when their daughters turn 16 and can get botoxed, tightened, filled, plumped, reduced, injected and implanted all in a days work 😆
Years ago someone told me they thought that because of their mixed heritage they didn't feel accepted by european/white american normative beauty standards and that that's why they related more to black women and so decided to follow that route. Don't know about the Jenners tho

Years ago someone told me they thought that because of their mixed heritage they didn't feel accepted by european/white american normative beauty standards and that that's why they related more to black women and so decided to follow that route. Don't know about the Jenners tho
not sure if I agree but I think its an interesting pov

Kylie is getting backlash from employing to many white people.

Plus, The rest of the family are getting it in the arse for their previous past cultural appropriation.

This again like most Kardashian/Jenner stories only appear in the Daily Mail.

Reactions: 1
I started watching the first couple of series of KUWTK on Netflix. It is INCREDIBLE.

Anyone remember Shorty the woman who was hanging around Dash. Khloe takes him home for a wash and gives him loads of Bruce’s clothes 😂 the old ones are the best, absolutely crack me up.
Iv never properly watched the show, just odd episodes. I'm now on season 2 and can't stop!!
Please Netflix put more on!!!

Iv never properly watched the show, just odd episodes. I'm now on season 2 and can't stop!!
Please Netflix put more on!!!
It used to be mildly entertaining in the early days but then the vocal fry and vanity set in.

Reactions: 4
What’s the deal with kourtney becoming besties with Addison Rae? Kourtney is a full 20 years older. She always strikes me as so weird

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s the deal with kourtney becoming besties with Addison Rae? Kourtney is a full 20 years older. She always strikes me as so weird
Yeah it’s odd how she has so many friendships with people a lot lot younger than her.

She was close with Justin Bieber for a while, very close with many of Kendalls friends too. She’s so dry and stale on the show around Kim and Khloe. I want Kourtney to have her own show so we see her real personality and why she hangs out with 20 year olds lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kourtney does seem to have a thing for younger men, she has been seen with a few younger men since the relationship with Scott ended, for some reason she hasn't had another relationship since, maybe the odd fling. Will Kim be the only one of the Klan who is married with children? It seems like this will be the case, all the others have kids from sperm donors except Kendull who has never really been in a serious relationship or even been up the duff.

Will Kim be the only one of the Klan who is married with children?
Nope, she is desperately trying to keep Kanye but they're eventually gonna head for splitsville.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh she does not need Kanye anymore, he’s lost all credibility. I feel like she probably has quite a hard time with his mental health issues behind closed doors. They’ve covered a few of his outbursts in the show and she’s all about supporting her husband but you can see she doesn’t agree with his views.

Reactions: 8
Here is something you don't see often, Kylie wearing a bra.

• Haha

Err that's Khloe on the left, I think!! And why is Kourtney just
wearing a shirt? ready for a quickie???
Why does khloe look like all of the Kardashian’s combined into one person 😂 the real khloe no longer exists 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.