Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen that it looks like Kylie's had her nails (and hair) done?

After all the stories about staying home to beat the virus, she has completely undone any good she did in the first place. So hypocritical.

It does sound like Khloe is gonna take Tristan back eventually. Will she ever learn? :( how can she and the family forgive everything that he did to Khloe, yet they all still have nothing to do with Jordyn? I do like them but this is fucked up haha.

Reactions: 6
I have watched KUWTK since the beginning, am starting to lose interest and haven't even started on the newest series yet.

Opinions:

Kim is much more likable than she used to be, I really respect all the work she is doing on prison reform etc.
Kourtney just needs to woman up and leave if that's what she wants, can't be doing with her.
Khloe was always my favourite, especially when she was with Lamar - I will lose all respect for her if she gets back with Tristan, she needs to get more self-respect.
Kendall is better off not doing the show and distancing herself for the sake of her career - she's beautiful and definitely the most down to earth.
Kylie unfortunately doesn't have enough personality to make me have any interest in her. She looked really good at one point but the scales have now tipped towards her looking overdone.
Rob I feel sorry for, I really hope he sorts himself out. Unfortunately as long as mama Kris keeps bankrolling him he will never have a reason to.
Kris is an evil genius.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So i guess someone who works in the “luxury rehabilitation retreat” leaked it out that Scott’s back in rehab for booze and cocaine usage during lockdown.

I guess he would of have had another very public meltdown again if it wasn’t for this virus keeping everyone & everything on lockdown.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I have watched KUWTK since the beginning, am starting to lose interest and haven't even started on the newest series yet.

Opinions:

Kim is much more likable than she used to be, I really respect all the work she is doing on prison reform etc.
Kourtney just needs to woman up and leave if that's what she wants, can't be doing with her.
Khloe was always my favourite, especially when she was with Lamar - I will lose all respect for her if she gets back with Tristan, she needs to get more self-respect.
Kendall is better off not doing the show and distancing herself for the sake of her career - she's beautiful and definitely the most down to earth.
Kylie unfortunately doesn't have enough personality to make me have any interest in her. She looked really good at one point but the scales have now tipped towards her looking overdone.
Rob I feel sorry for, I really hope he sorts himself out. Unfortunately as long as mama Kris keeps bankrolling him he will never have a reason to.
Kris is an evil genius.
I used to like Khloe the most but it’s like she’s become more boring.. with all of the surgery she’s having, I think she’s gone way too far and looked better before. Agree about Kim, I really admire her prison reform work, god knows what she is doing with Kanye, he seems awful

Reactions: 3
So i guess someone who works in the “luxury rehabilitation retreat” leaked it out that Scott’s back in rehab for booze and cocaine usage during lockdown.

I guess he would of have had another very public meltdown again if it wasn’t for this virus keeping everyone & everything on lockdown.
Well how did he get hold of coke in lockdown?:unsure:

Reactions: 3
Well how did he get hold of coke in lockdown?:unsure:
There was an anon article in the guardian a few weeks ago with people talking about work in lockdown, one was a dealer who was doing contactless home deliveries 😂

• Haha
This is what Khloe "kong" Kardashian looks like at the moment.

From the Daily Mail article.

• Wow
  • Haha
Brain dead 22 year old with more money than braincells buys more land.

I wonder what this is for. I’m sure she’s bought land in the past and then sold it without doing anything to it.

More money than sense.

Reactions: 4
Brain dead 22 year old with more money than braincells buys more land.

So this is in addition to the $36m mansion she’s bought last month? She’s dropped nearly 50mil during lockdown without so much as a word, just started posting from her new house on insta. So random!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I just want Kourt & Scott to get back together and have more kids 🤷🏼‍♀️😂🙌🏻
Ain't gonna happen, especially when Scott is in rehab AGAIN.

Shame Scott was banging on about the loss of his parents again on the reality show.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think it will one day in the future I doubt he’s going to have kids with Sofia

Reactions: 1
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.