Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, she’s totally been laying the groundwork for that announcement on the new season, what an utter bleeping loser she is.
i cannot believe she's taken him back, i bet he will cheat while she's pregnant, that'll be ghe next drama

Reactions: 6
Just seen this too, looks like nothing has been confirmed yet but a lack of pics with her full body in, and some comments from KUWTK about having Tristan as a sperm donor?!?!

As someone on Twitter said: Khloe said she wants matching kids like they’re a dinner set.

😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Just seen this too, looks like nothing has been confirmed yet but a lack of pics with her full body in, and some comments from KUWTK about having Tristan as a sperm donor?!?!

As someone on Twitter said: Khloe said she wants matching kids like they’re a dinner set.

😳😳😳
they're all just so shallow, every aspect of their lives isabout appearance, all of their children are treated like accessories

Reactions: 6
Khloé has tweeted to deny the rumours
In one of her tweets she wrote “And if it were true.... it’s MY LIFE, NOT YOURS”

😬😬 sounds like these rumours are close to the bone haha

Did anyone else see the video of Kylie’s daughter Stormi? It made me smile, I won’t give spoilers 😊
I saw, it was super cute! I think there was someone just out of shot of the camera though, Stormi kept looking off to the right, did you notice?

Reactions: 4
I noticed Stormi staring straight ahead, as though she was distracted by the TV, but didn’t see her looking right. But I’m really unobservant!

There must’ve have been someone there, you can’t really leave a two year old unattended. I still think it was mature and clever (especially her use of the word patience🥰), even if she did have support.

Reactions: 2
I noticed Stormi staring straight ahead, as though she was distracted by the TV, but didn’t see her looking right. But I’m really unobservant!

There must’ve have been someone there, you can’t really leave a two year old unattended. I still think it was mature and clever (especially her use of the word patience🥰), even if she did have support.
I wish I had that much restraint when it came to sweets 😂

Reactions: 3
I thought that maybe someone was there but I think shes watching the tv.
At first I thought she was singing along to something when she sang Patience. So cute!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.