Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gigglez

You all remember Sid from Ice Age?
That’s who Kendal Jenner resembles. Please tell me I’m not the only one who thinks this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

DariaMorgendorffer

I really like what Kim said. I doubt she wrote it, it’s perfectly worded.

I can’t help but feel that Kanye spilling some secrets etc is a taste of their own medicine. For so long they capitalized on the secrets of men in their life being exposed. Literally no one has entered that family and gone unscathed. Now it’s being done back to them. People have done this to them before though, and they learned nothing. Robert Kardashians ex wife and Kris’ sister Karen have both gone to the press to spill tea, among others.

The problem now is children are involved and their privacy being violated. It angers me so much that these children are even public figures. It’s so unfair as they can’t give consent.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Lumpfish

VIP Member
I know its such a shame that Rob has spiraled as he really was quite a dish in the hay days! I can't understand why he doesn't check into or even get a proper private rehab stint with a PT and make a come back... god knows they need the story line!

I didn't like the latest episode, Khloe looked nothing like Kris - the wig was so obvious and the prank didn't really make sense - they are pulling at threads! Also, the story line with Tristan is so awful - can't believe Khloe is happily on TV begging for him, cringe! Also the fact they BOTH keep saying that they want a sibling for True when Tristan has another child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's wild.
I think Khloe thinks she is being smart and will have the same baby daddy for her children regardless of if the are together a la Kourtney but she's forgetting that Kourtney and Scott are different to her and Tristan!

Rather than 'even Kim' I was say especially Kim - she has always been the Queen of Surgery in that family.
I agree but at least Kim's face looks good. I can't bare to look at Kylie and her lips - they look like they hurt! Her friend Stass looks good though.

Also I really think that they need to cut Kourtney some slack, she WORKED for the show back in the day - the Kourtney and Scott story line for a lot of it's run and she birthed babies on TV and used to go to all the DASH scouting meetings etc.

Pancakes0078

I think a lot of it is Kris will make any situation about her. I have a very similar mother (although she never made me an international superstar 😂) and it is so tiring when everything, including your big moment, has to be about them.
I think Kendall identifies more as a Jenner. I remember she did a magazine cover that said some thing like "I am Kendall JENNER, I am not a Kardashian"

Found it
but she wants all the kardashian benefits. Acts like she got to where she is by pure talent lol. She’s always thought she’s too good for that side but is happy to take all the perks. If they all distances themselves from her, she’d be crying and lost. Some people are so rude and don’t appreciate anything.

• Heart

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
Psalm West is only 1 years old. Their relationship can’t have been all that bad , divorce on the cards, living apart etc if they had more kids ‘together’? Why would they bring a child into a relationship that was doomed, breaking up or toxic?
🤔
Kim didnt exactly Get get pregnant... The nanny looks after them most the time

• Heart

Feztive

With Kim’s thigh gap, small waste and big hips she looks like a chuffing wisdom tooth

• Haha

Bleurghgram

VIP Member
OH FUCK!

I actually think Kylie does a good job with Stormi. They were absolutely adorable in the video of Stormi waiting for sweets when she sang patience to herself, and Kylie stood up to Kourtney to make sure Stormi has the best Christmas.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I started watching the first couple of series of KUWTK on Netflix. It is INCREDIBLE.

Anyone remember Shorty the tramp who was hanging around Dash. Khloe takes him home for a wash and gives him loads of Bruce’s clothes 😂 the old ones are the best, absolutely crack me up.

• Haha

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Kris is a genius...but shady. Haha.

I read that OJ is really Khloe's dad. There are major resemblances between OJ's daughter and Khloe.

I've also read blind items that Kendall is gay.

Reactions: 14

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
I always thought Brandon and Leah were nice too and came across much more down to earth. It was very odd that they split up and then he quickly got with someone else and has had twins. They seemed stable and happy together. I remember thinking how Leah was always really positive and stood out against the Kardashians.

Say What

Chatty Member
Seems like Kylie and Kris are in deep doodoo with their tax returns 😂.
Kim had better get her crayons out to start writing their witness statements and get on the phone pronto to commission Gucci to design a wicked barristers robe (slit to the midriff possibly?) otherwise Kylie is going to be living her best extra life in the local State penitentiary.
I know this is bad but I actually roared with laughter when it came out that Forbes magazine had outed Kylie as a fake billionaire. It’s obviously true because 1) the Kartrashians haven’t pulled their usual “my lawyer will sue you” crap; 2) Forbes magazine will have proof and 3) only Kris Jenner would be stupid and crazy enough to tout her daughter as a billionaire and then try to fiddle the figures. I’d say it’s self inflicted.

• Haha

Blackbird

Kylie seems the most likable of all of them. Khloe used to be, but after her marriage to Lamar folded seemed to really change personality-wise. Kourtney's kids are brats, especially Penelope (she even looks angry all the time). It must really peeve Kim off that Kylie is the most successful of them all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Found this interesting.

And here is something else from the DM.

Oh MY!
You literally post click bait all the time.. like a previous user used to on here before 👀 do you work for the DM??

• Haha
  • Wow

DariaMorgendorffer

forgot to add, Kourtney is the only one who traveled with a child for the spinoffs in New York and Florida. She also was the only one to have her“real life drama” as a storyline at that time. Everyone else just did silly stuff and never had to expose the worst part of their life. So she did her time imo, and the rest of the family should take it in turns if they want to make money.

• Heart