Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
So embarrassing, Kylie might want to quietly give that birkin bag with ‘billionaire‘ emblazoned on the side to the Sue Ryder shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Pancakes0078

I hate how all of the judgement is levelled at Kim. Kanye is a grown man- mental health issues or not. There is very little she can do when he is not a minor. Legally, and morally. You can't help someone who doesn't want help, with all the will in the world, it won't work. He has chosen to stay off the medication he needs. Whatever about Kim and the family, and their history, they cannot do anything here. Even his tweets demonstrate she has tried in vain to help him with medical professionals. There is a lot people can drag Kim for, but the behaviour of her husband and the responsibility for his mental health is not one imo.

As for the whole "how coincidental when he has an album coming out", he has regularly discussed how the medication dulls his creativity. It is a known problem for people in treatment for bipolar, that while it manages the highs and lows, it dulls the highs, and it can wreak havoc with creativity and motivation. He came off his medication for that very reason, to create this album. So it is completely logical that now he is spiralling when his album is complete.

I find it heartbreaking that when a man is quite clearly experiencing a manic episode, that will have a huge detrimental impact on his children, that people are so quick to make it about his wife's actions just because they don't like her as a person, rather than understanding the situation for what it is. I hope he gets the help he needs for himself and his children. He has always seemed very troubled, and it is such a shame when he is so talented in his field and seems to be a genuinely sweet, caring and funny man from what I have seen.
Yes, yes and YES!
So sick of reading idiots blame her for her husbands difficult time. He’s been troubled long before he married her. What do people expect her to do?
If they were to force him to get medical help (not that they could right now) , there would be outrage ‘they are trying to control him’
If she tries to do it in a respectful way ‘why isn’t she doing more’
People forget this is her husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

DariaMorgendorffer

Unpopular opinion: Kendall is the absolute worst.

The main reasons she irks me is outside of the show. She comes off to me as aloof to the point of willfully ignorant. The comments she made in 2018 to LOVE magazine just show how she doesn’t acknowledge her privilege until she’s called out. She is always nasty to Kris, and I’ll never forget when (I think it was on life of Kylie) she was vile and verbally abusive to Kylie over borrowing a dress. When she used to use Snapchat she would film paparazzi and say they “were trying to kill her”, forgetting that her family strikes deals with paps and that’s how they built their careers, with kim and Kris calling them up to be photographed. Simply put, she bites the hand that feeds. And then there’s the Pepsi commercial. Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

thegirlscout

VIP Member
In some ways I kind of feel sad for Kim because her husband had a mental illness and is currently going through an episode at the moment. That’s difficult in itself, plus she has the children who will feel agitated by his behaviour plus he talked about North and an alleged abortion plan. And then on top of that a lot of people are saying she needs to do something, but unless it’s a minor, it’s so difficult to get any type of help during a mental relapse so there is very little that she can actually do.

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
Ok the kardashians....where to even begin.
I’m a long time watcher of all the series, my guilty pleasure and have a soft spot for Scott and khloe and an occasional ounce of respect for Kim.
However after suffering through the last series, (so fucking dull) and watching the first of this new series I think they’re all so detached from reality now, it’s insane!
Kim was right in my opinion, I’ve seen how hard her and khloe have worked through the years. I don’t know what the fuck happened to kourtney, she’s so up herself, she used to be all about the kids but it’s seems that she’s all about herself now. The way she was moaning about a plane bill in the last episode was distasteful.
Kim and khloe seem like decent parents tbh.
However none of the kids stand a chance growing up in that toxic world.
I do rate Kris and what she’s achieved however I think it’s strange how she is always unashamedly close to the money maker child. Used to be Kim now it’s kylie, what mum does that?
Kylie doesn’t have the work ethic the others have, I don’t get the appeal of her with her baby voice and all the surgery. She doesn’t seem to ever have much to say for herself either.
Kendall, I don’t have an opinion of really because she’s never around and not particularly interesting, a bit a a moaning myrtle. Also not good enough for Harry styles. I kinda wish she was gay it would make her more interesting.
I’d like to see Rob sort himself out but again doesn’t seem to have a work ethic either, surely he can do more than socks with all the connection and opportunity available to him, he’s got an education too.

The majority of them are delusional, spoilt and bratty. The show seems fake now and hanging by a thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
We all know Kylie had nothing to do with this it was Kris, Kylie is too thick to even think about forging tax returns.

• Haha

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
She’s been seen hanging out wit Taina (rapper Fabolous’ step daughter) and Yung Miami (one half of the rap group City Girls) who are both in their early twenties. She’s having a serious midlife crisis, that one.
Kourtney likes to hang out with teenagers too, her and Larsa must foot the bar bill 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Rl192

I read that Kim wanted another child not him and they used a surrogate so she wouldn't get fat so its not like he needed to be around. He spent most of her pregnancy on North in Paris too, allegedly with his BF
I think her not carrying the baby was more to do with the fact that she could of died if she did? Didn’t she have a life threatening issue with one of her births?

darkcherry14k

And a week long party.
Why would you have a week long party to celebrate a mother and grandmother dying? Sure I get she's not everyone's cup of tea but I dont think she's done anything to warrant people having a week long party to celebrate her death?! Abit intense reaction surely?!

Bandwagon.
Or maybe she genuinely cares because she has a black husband and children? She has been working on justice reform that see's black people locked up in America unjustly too, she doesn't have to or need to do that either but she does....

• Heart

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I can't believe Kanye spoke about the potential abortion of North at his campaign rally yesterday.. what is Kim thinking letting him carry on like this?

• Wow
  • Sad

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
Anyone else find it horrendously bad taste and sinister that Kim bought North one of Michael Jackson's jackets to wear!?

How could any parents want their child owning clothes he wore and most likely abused children in?

It's so sick 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Sick

Titntat

VIP Member
I feel sorry for Kim in all of this. Poor North will read about this in a few years. I know Kaynes having a bad time but it was a shitty move by him.

Reactions: 16

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Oooh yay! A Kardashian thread ?
I can't lie, they're my guilty pleasure ?
I can't stand Kendall though, Kylie is marginally tolerable since she had her baby, but she still comes out with her "poor little rich girl" attitude now and then.
I kind of love Kim and khloe. I do think Kris is a bit of a genius.

But, I also hate myself for being sucked in by them ?‍♀
I hate saying it but I really like Kim, I don’t like Khloe and never did, although I did watch Khloe and Lamar back in the day ?
I think Kim and Kris are excellent business women, the fact they got in with Ryan Seacrest from day one was so clever. And I really think Kim loves Kanye, medicated or not.??
The others are extras.
Poor Rob and his sock enterprise make me sad ??

DariaMorgendorffer

I haven’t seen the latest series but I always found Kourtney to be quite rude to everyone
i think with Kourtney it’s more of an overall coldness. She definitely became worse after her kids. It’s like she saves all her love for them and has none left for anyone else. I do find her rudeness funny tho, I can’t lie. Probably because it’s a little less vulgar than how Khloe speaks and always rooted in truth, usually what the viewer is already thinking. I love when she tells Kim the truth about herself, because Kim’s always on her high horse.