Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching old episodes of KUWTK today, from 2008 when Khloe was arrested for a DUI, she has had serious work done! She looks so different to back then! Her butt is nowhere near as big as it is now, not even the same shape! Even Kim looks like she has some stuff done on her face since then, maybe some lip fillers on her top lip and some fillers in her face. Kylie was in it too but seriously younger, no shape to her at all! And Rob was quite the dish! Young and full of life! Amazing what money can do hey!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was watching old episodes of KUWTK today, from 2008 when Khloe was arrested for a DUI, she has had serious work done! She looks so different to back then! Her butt is nowhere near as big as it is now, not even the same shape! Even Kim looks like she has some stuff done on her face since then, maybe some lip fillers on her top lip and some fillers in her face. Kylie was in it too but seriously younger, no shape to her at all! And Rob was quite the dish! Young and full of life! Amazing what money can do hey!
they’ve all had stuff done, they’re unrecognisable from their younger selves.
bet khloe and kylie look awful in real life, they have that puffy face look without make up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When rob lived with khloe and Lamar I thought he was so hot 😅 such a shame what happened to him. I’m watching the episode now where khloe dresses up as kris. She actually looks like her it’s so funny. When she FaceTimes Rob you can see how big he is, he used to be so thin. I hope he’s ok i thought he was so funny back in the day. Kylie is vain as duck and boring. I don’t wanna see her get laser eye surgery thanks

When rob lived with khloe and Lamar I thought he was so hot 😅 such a shame what happened to him. I’m watching the episode now where khloe dresses up as kris. She actually looks like her it’s so funny. When she FaceTimes Rob you can see how big he is, he used to be so thin. I hope he’s ok i thought he was so funny back in the day. Kylie is vain as duck and boring. I don’t wanna see her get laser eye surgery thanks
I used to so fancy rob!! He was a babe. If he made a comeback I'd defo be watching the new series 😂 I just wanna give him a cuddle. Seems so lost now

Reactions: 8
Rather than 'even Kim' I was say especially Kim - she has always been the Queen of Surgery in that family.

Reactions: 5
I know its such a shame that Rob has spiraled as he really was quite a dish in the hay days! I can't understand why he doesn't check into or even get a proper private rehab stint with a PT and make a come back... god knows they need the story line!

I didn't like the latest episode, Khloe looked nothing like Kris - the wig was so obvious and the prank didn't really make sense - they are pulling at threads! Also, the story line with Tristan is so awful - can't believe Khloe is happily on TV begging for him, cringe! Also the fact they BOTH keep saying that they want a sibling for True when Tristan has another child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's wild.
I think Khloe thinks she is being smart and will have the same baby daddy for her children regardless of if the are together a la Kourtney but she's forgetting that Kourtney and Scott are different to her and Tristan!

Rather than 'even Kim' I was say especially Kim - she has always been the Queen of Surgery in that family.
I agree but at least Kim's face looks good. I can't bare to look at Kylie and her lips - they look like they hurt! Her friend Stass looks good though.

Also I really think that they need to cut Kourtney some slack, she WORKED for the show back in the day - the Kourtney and Scott story line for a lot of it's run and she birthed babies on TV and used to go to all the DASH scouting meetings etc.

Reactions: 15
Also I really think that they need to cut Kourtney some slack, she WORKED for the show back in the day - the Kourtney and Scott story line for a lot of it's run and she birthed babies on TV and used to go to all the DASH scouting meetings etc.
This sums it up.... and check the number of likes and retweets 😂 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I dont understand why Rob doesnt just get a chef therapist and personal trainer and get back in shape? I use to think he added some good humor in the show too, would be good to see him back to his best.

Kim definitely has the best surgeons, she still looks fab, wheras Khloe and Kylie look puffy and have that 'fillers' look.

Reactions: 13
That pic of Kylie on the DM without any makeup bloody hell looked like a totally different person. :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Amazing what make up can do, underneath it all they're insecure like every other reality tv star, im guilty of it myself here now talking about their looks, they must read some shite on the internet about themselves.

Reactions: 6
they’ve all had stuff done, they’re unrecognisable from their younger selves.
bet khloe and kylie look awful in real life, they have that puffy face look without make up.
did you see a buzzfeed article the other day of a paparazzi shot of kylie?! she is unrecognisbale without her kilos of makeup!

• Wow
did you see a buzzfeed article the other day of a paparazzi shot of kylie?! she is unrecognisbale without her kilos of makeup!
Yep, her face is so puffy from fillers etc, and she in only in her early twenties and she has done that to her face already. I seen an episode the other day and she was still in school, she has had alot of work done since then, not a hint of that extremely oversized arse of hers, defo had a bbl!!

I think Kourtney's argument is she just want to "live" a life and be a mum while her kids grow up? But is because she knows they have way enough money (I remember reading somewhere that she acknowledged she has a lot of money)

However, I think if she wants to really leave, just leave like Rob, Kylie and Kendal.
But you see her still acting in all those dramas (fighting arguing crying) for the show for that paycheck.

Kendall might have make it as a model without her fame but it's a low possibility. There's so many models out there and how many supermodels are there? It's an industry that isn't really fair.

Kylie could have turned into just a rich white girl partying in her 20s. I feel she grew up too fast.
But anyhow, she just bought a 36million dollar mansion

Reactions: 4
Kylie could have turned into just a rich white girl partying in her 20s. I feel she grew up too fast.
But anyhow, she just bought a 36million dollar mansion

It's such a soulless world. Imagine wasting your money on a $36million mansion (if that's definitely true) when you could help so many people.. I will never get this mentality. I swear these people have forgot we are all on this planet for a very short amount of time and you can't take wealth with you once you depart...

• Heart
It's true and isn't there a saying, you can only sleep on 1 bed every night. So having multiple mansions and rooms is meaningless

I’m confused at Kylies latest posts all featuring Stassie?!
Kylie was in lockdown on her own with stormi (and probs all her staff) and stassi was in lockdown at her own house with kylies assistant Victoria and Victoria’s sister. Now they are together and posting tiktoks?!

I know I need to get a life I blame lockdown 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So fed up of Kourtney these days. She really does think that she has a tough job and feels so hard done by when she has to do the smallest thing. So out of touch. If she is so adamant that she can’t work because she just HAS to spend time with her kids, maybe she should get rid of all of her nannies.

Reactions: 9
Anyone watched this weeks episode. Kim is my new favourite I dunno why but I like her more than the others. Khloe is annoying with the Tristan thing. I do think she’s sort of leading him on a bit. Kris is acting like a teenager but good for her I’m glad she’s happy with Corey to be honest. Brief show of rob bless his heart. Kourtney don’t even remember seeing her in this episode 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.