Kardashians and Co #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually feel really sorry for Khloe. She must feel so dreadful about herself to keep having so much surgery and altering her photos like that. I know it’d never happen but she would be better off stepping back from the limelight entirely and just focusing on True. God even typing that name puts my teeth on edge.
yeh i totally agree. ive said ti before but this is why she lets men treat her so badly she has awful self esteem

Reactions: 2
I feel like that last episode just shows that Corey is a paid an actor that they use for storylines 😂 surely no one else would put up with this drama if he wasn’t on the payroll?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What did everyone think of the latest episode 😂
I love the Kardashian Klan but I’m really bored at this point. It’s like they’re all OVER IT and don’t wanna share their REAL personal drama anymore. It’s just a whole ton of acting now.

Reactions: 5
Is anyone else just confused about them fighting over clothes? Their bodies are wildly different.. how do they even manage to share clothes, never mind multiple people fighting over the same outfit 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kylie wouldn’t drop Kendall off at her house. I could understand if Kylie was driving but all she had to do was sit on her arse 😂 selfish cow. Corey is a freak and defo wants to shag Kylie. Never in an episode have I seen Kendall really spend any time with Corey, she probably thinks he’s a creep like the rest of us do. I’m sure Khloe has had a few rows with him as well. None of them are in the right in this argument but if I was Kendall, I probably wouldn’t want to be in a car on my own with no security, with a driver when I could be in one with my sisters.

Reactions: 11
Yeah Corey creeped me out so much in this episode I don’t know why Kris won’t just dump him he gives off such bad vibes and is always butting into arguments 😫 and Kylie came across like an entitled brat as usual

Reactions: 6
They have so many staff, security, production people and family members that there’s no way Kendall would have had to go solo, surely?

I can’t believe they left her at the gas station on her own was very weird Corey and kylies relationship was strange

Reactions: 7
Yeah Corey creeped me out, definitely wangs Kylie, and she seemed like a right brat.

Reactions: 4
random question , but where are all UK people watching the new series? is it only on sky?

The whole lamp thing was so fake too! I was disappointed that it’s been cancelled but this series is absolutely terrible 🤦🏼‍♀️

random question , but where are all UK people watching the new series? is it only on sky?
I watch it on the Hayu app it’s something like €5 a month

The whole lamp thing was so fake too! I was disappointed that it’s been cancelled but this series is absolutely terrible 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yea I thought that was staged aswell 🙄 also khloe was annoying me throughout the episode she kept trying to antagonise kourtney when kourtney was just trying to enjoy the trip and get along with everybody

HayU add on now tv
As Seen on the sides of London Busses, advertising the Klan, Kim must be thrilled having her deformed body on the side of a Bus, shame it wasn't at the rear of the bus!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.