Kardashians and Co #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe these videos of Kendall and Kylie screaming at each other 😬 Never seen anything like it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What baffled me the most was how in the hell Mason knew that Kendall had her first kiss at 12 or 14 and it was in the shower. Is that info you randomly tell 10 year olds?????

• Angry
Reactions: 11
What baffled me the most was how in the hell Mason knew that Kendall had her first kiss at 12 or 14 and it was in the shower. Is that info you randomly tell 10 year olds?????
What the actual duck?

What the actual duck?
During the games they played, Kendall asked who knew what age she had her first kiss and Mason got the answer correctly and added ‘It was in the shower’. I found it odd that no one in the family was appalled by the fact that he knew and why.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
During the games they played, Kendall asked who knew what age she had her first kiss and Mason got the answer correctly and added ‘It was in the shower’. I found it odd that no one in the family was appalled by the fact that he knew and why.
Lucky guess or it was staged?

Reactions: 2
Lucky guess or it was staged?
Probably staged. They are all too lazy at this point that they can’t even fake emotions and facial expressions and that’s probably why no one was outraged.

Shame it's not for real, they probably pissed themselves after Kris shouted "CUT" 🤪 🤪
That’s what they do when they don’t have storylines. Last time it was Kim, Khloe and Kourtney so now it is the turn of the younger two. 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s sad to see how much they all low key hate each other , their personalities have all changed so much money and fame has effected them not for the better

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s sad to see how much they all low key hate each other , their personalities have all changed so much money and fame has effected them not for the better
That's what they want you to believe, it's all staged.

That's what they want you to believe, it's all staged.
I wonder if there is not underlying jealousy for one being more popular than the others, one making more money than the others? I know Khloe was sidelined for a number of invitations to events she had previously been invited to. Maybe people just got bored with her love life dramas.

Reactions: 10
I’m catching up, I’ve just watched episode 2 of the new series. I had such secondhand embarrassment that North was on stage at Kanye’s fashion show... is he taken seriously as a designer?! And when did Kris move? Her previous house was so iconic for the show.

I wonder if there is not underlying jealousy for one being more popular than the others, one making more money than the others? I know Khloe was sidelined for a number of invitations to events she had previously been invited to. Maybe people just got bored with her love life dramas.
Yes its obvious they are all so competitive with one another, and that there is a lot of jelousy and resentment between all of them

I’m catching up, I’ve just watched episode 2 of the new series. I had such secondhand embarrassment that North was on stage at Kanye’s fashion show... is he taken seriously as a designer?! And when did Kris move? Her previous house was so iconic for the show.
I don’t remember Kris moving either she seems
To have checked out of being open on the show ever since caitlin transitioned, it seemed to mess her up

Reactions: 3
I'm just watching the aftermath of that argument about the car with Kendall and Kylie (I found a youtube channel that somehow has the eps on...) this argument just seems insane, I haven;t argued with my sibling like that since I was a teenager. I can't work out if it is because a) they spend too much time togehter b) they are all basically competing with each other c) they are all just petty and immature

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.