Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dandylion1

VIP Member
Have you noticed it was only really north he spoke about none of the rest of the kids. I do think Kim loves him but a manic episode like this would be very hard to manage and to live with. Even in lock down there was stories coming out that he left all the parenting to Kim because he had he's own stuff to do. That's incredibly selfish especially when the kids are so young and demanding. I'm sure she resents him in some way for being so selfish I know I felt like that towards me ex when they put themselves before our children all the time
She has a load of nannies she’s never done it on her own

Reactions: 1
Kayne acts like someone with BPD.

While he may be successfully medicated he may stop taking them to feel more creative /alive and slowly becomes divorced from reality. Pimp mama kardasian (Kris) uses this for publicity purposes.

Trump suffers more from narcissistic personality syndrome, where the Narcissistic personality disorder whixhis a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

Biden makes the odd slip of the tongue,
Don’t we all 😄 but is clearly sane.

New to this thread so catching up. Honestly. Read into Joe Biden, he’s most definitely not sane 😩

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
He is not hiding in a hole in the ground. He is quite easy to find. He has PA’s managers, a phone. It’s a matter of getting a judge to section him for his own mental health.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Editing this cause lipstick alley got it all wrong. Someone is using a fake YouTube channel pretending to be Kanye and running a crypto giveaway. To win, you have to send eth or bit, and they send you back twice as much.

Screenshot_20221019-014441_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20221019-014414_Chrome.jpg

• Wow

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
Unfortunately, and I’m repeating myself here, when you live your life in the public eye, and you have risen to fame on controversy and drama like the Kardashian’s have, when the shit hits the fan so publicly, and it’s flying around your monochrome Mansion, you’re gonna get hit and people are going to question how it got to the point where you’re cleaning poop from your Versace.

the Kar-jenners have been through a very public “story line” with Bruce Jenner/Kaitlynn Jenner.
Didn’t she say negative shit about Kris and her reaction and acceptance of her decisions.

there has been a very public breakdown in the relationship between her and the family, for me, that’s another mental health issue within the family that wasn’t handled well.

There have been sex tapes, 72 day weddings, whatever is happening with Khloe and her asshat of a “baby daddy”
All made them a fucking fortune.

their online presence isn’t without drama. so I think people are gonna go hard when, based on history, a breakdown or drama of this nature is like gold to kris.

I don’t actually mind Kim 🤣 I don’t personally know any of them so I’m not going to bat for anyone here or get into arguments about them. Happy to disagree or be proven wrong 😐
It will all be very obvious which way they are playing this when their new TV series comes out. Some harsh comments on here about “assumptions” based on Kim - however everything is an assumption even if sticking up for her, unless you know them both very well personally. If all the recent Kanye stuff has been documented and then discussed on their show, then I think it’s fair to say they have been rubbing their hands in glee at the money this will bring them. Hopefully they chose the correct route by keeping privacy about his struggles. God knows someone needs to for the children’s sake as he clearly wants to drag it out ok social media.

BigMavis

VIP Member
They are a pair of cunts I think scuse language but I’ve always detested him,Knew what a bastard he is.
I'm no fan either. Thought perhaps he was/is ill but I'm not sure if that excuses his opinions, words, actions. I also understand he has fans and people have an emotional attachment to him and his music, last time I saw anything regarding this they were really disappointed.

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
S
It's well known that Kanye has been clinically diagnosed with Bi-Polar Disorder, but please tell me where your diagnosis of Trump came from.
[/QUOTE

Do you need me to give you examples when Trump has displayed of all the symptoms above ? Are they not
Really obvious to you ?
His niece can give a diagnosis - she has been observing him for years

Last edited:

YoungHollywood

VIP Member

Paton166

I'm totally confused as some websites are saying he's dropped out but others are saying he's still in the running. 🤷‍♀️

DariaMorgendorffer

I would hazard a guess that her using her medical background and qualifications to informally diagnose her uncle, in order to make money, might be seen as a conflict of interest.
she is an intelligent woman who knew that such a publication would lead to intense legal battles. With that in mind, it would be doubtful that making money would be her main goal.

daydreamer95

VIP Member
@donutwitch you have responded to what I said without quoting me or @ me

What doesn’t make sense about my simple statement regarding mental illness ?

And who exactly are you to tell me that I’m offended for the sake of it and should stop ?