Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Timz

VIP Member
Has anyone watched the Candace documentary and her YT podcasts about Ye recently?

Also, the Piers Morgan interview yesterday was diabolical 😆
The funniest was Ye called Piers a Karen 🤣

Reactions: 2

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
That Sun article claims she will still be the beneficiary of Kanyes $20 million dollar life insurance, even after they divorce!
Kanye is going to have to watch his back methinks.

Spinidge

VIP Member
Kayne acts like someone with BPD.

While he may be successfully medicated he may stop taking them to feel more creative /alive and slowly becomes divorced from reality. Pimp mama kardasian (Kris) uses this for publicity purposes.

Trump suffers more from narcissistic personality syndrome, where the Narcissistic personality disorder whixhis a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

Biden makes the odd slip of the tongue,
Don’t we all 😄 but is clearly sane.
It's well known that Kanye has been clinically diagnosed with Bi-Polar Disorder, but please tell me where your diagnosis of Trump came from.

xxjb

Starting to think Ye why was taking the extra mick with the big black boots! 😆

Yes the brothers made military boots for them, the younger founded Adidas, the older founded what became Puma
Exactly, that’s how it all began, crazy because I completely forgot the one brother started Puma after a disagreement. And I’ve been in the business for over 20 years lol

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
I had to rewind it one of the most surreal things I have seen especially with the face mask and gloves and Alex Jones normally the one who dresses up crazy was sitting there looking shocked
Alex and his nervous laugh made it funnier. Like seriously what even was that? 😆
Saw a theory saying in a few years he might try to claim it wasn't him under the mask.

• Haha

idk2

VIP Member

Now he's got rid of his beard he can finally come out and live the life he's always wanted to have.
He's clearly spiralling bc he isn't living a life he's happy with. I really do wonder how long it'll take for him to come out esp considering he'd be the first big rapper to come out as gay

Traazers

VIP Member
Didn't another mainstream rapper come out as gay a couple of years ago?

Anyway; I'm admittedly concerned about him because of the divorce. I know it's allegedly amicable but he's been all over the place ever since he lost his mother and now he has even less stability.
Tyler the Creator?

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
Kayne acts like someone with BPD.

While he may be successfully medicated he may stop taking them to feel more creative /alive and slowly becomes divorced from reality. Pimp mama kardasian (Kris) uses this for publicity purposes.

Trump suffers more from narcissistic personality syndrome, where the Narcissistic personality disorder whixhis a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

Biden makes the odd slip of the tongue,
Don’t we all 😄 but is clearly sane.

Reactions: 1

Timz

VIP Member
After watching it you can definitely understand his decline can't you 😔 even after his car crash and the way he had to fight to release his first album, as an artist I have even more respect for him. As a dad, son and now ex husband I feel so sorry for him - I know his behaviour has brought most of this on (except losing his mum obviously...) but I'm a soft touch 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Ye really is ahead of his time with his creativity. Skete and Lim could never! 😂
One thing I noticed in the documentary, before the days of social media, people always made time to talk to one another in person/phone and get their beefs out of the way 😌 the oneupmanships these days are too much. Best to keep many things private.

Also: I bought myself a new pair of Yeezy trainers 🌻 and fits like a glove! 👀 😂
I do hope BTS Ye is keeping busy (with no bother to return to IG) and designing more footwear and clothing. His Yeezy x Gap hoodies are pretty fly!

VIP Member
I don't really know what to believe, If Kanye is really cracked down to not taking his meds or just a PR stunt to promote his new album.

The Kardashians are a screwball family and Kanye is part of the Klan, anything is possible.

Coco777

This is for his album and the kartrash show, every outburst he has always before an album launch. F him and the grift he's on

Last edited: