Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

totallytaz

Chatty Member
This is for his album and the kartrash show, every outburst he has always before an album launch. F him and the gift he's on
An interesting observation. Anyone think there’s some truth in this or is his behaviour beyond actable?

Reactions: 2

BigMavis

VIP Member
Did he really talk to a net? Actually no, did he really talk to a net in a squeaky voice?

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Oh my. What the bloody heck am I watching
So he had a net and a yoo hoo drink so he could perform that skit as Israels Netanyahu. That's almost funny but he's not right.

Timz

VIP Member
I think Ye needs to move Mansion from across Kim, and get away from the vapid staleness of Hollywood Hills and out into the mid-West, like he has a ranch in Wyoming 😌 let the kids get some fresh air too!

The deluded narrative (from both sides tbh) reminds me of Cartman selling sunset in South Park Realty 😂 😂

• Haha

Timz

VIP Member
Watched all three Jeen-Yuhs parts on Netflix on weekend, it’s so insightful into his life, his mom was his everything 🥺

Horatio

VIP Member
Christ on roller skates, can you *imagine* Kim as The First Lady!
I genuinely don’t find it that different to melania and her reality tv star husband and I’m not just saying that to make the point. Once it would have sounded wild, but after melania I can picture Kim. She even already has her ‘cause’ with the unfair imprisonments. Kanye is still a little bit harder to imagine in the top job, granted.

plinky2

VIP Member
Suffering with mental health does not automatically make somebody a danger to themselves and others

People can be disgusted without being disgusting themselves
What he is saying and doing is dangerous and this often happens when people become obsessive about something, they lose all insight into what is right wrong or acceptable. At the same time I think he likes being provocative

foster123

It's just a publicity stunt for his new album
Also Kanye is using gospel music as HIS music, as a new album. Is that even allowed??? He also has a 'church' were they have merch, and play Kanye's music. This is not a real church and he is using his faith as a money opportunity.

xxjb

Won't his trainers and other merch just trade for even more money now that they're out of Adidas/Gap shops and so that bit harder to get?

What's happening to all the stuff that has been pictured being stuffed into sacks in Gap, is it all getting burnt / buried in landfill / stored in warehouses until he's less toxic again / sent off to Africa to sell there for buttons / returned to Bangladesh to have someone else's labels sewn in instead?
Yes the resellers market will make even more now.

Adidas and Gap announced they have part ways with Yeezy brand, but Adidas in their contract say they will still use his previous Yeezy designs but under their branding 🤔 they just care about profit over principles, but take a look how Adidas was founded way before they gave Ye das boot 👀
I thought everybody knew about Adidas, how it was founded. That’s why I have a problem with their decision. What Kanye said was wrong no doubt but the double standards on Adidas side is ridiculous. But he got out that’s all he wanted. And I’m still wearing my Yeezys lol

• Heart

daydreamer95

VIP Member
So what’s this all about?
Alki David’s family own Coca Cola bottling plants that’s where his money comes from he has his own controversies going on I looked him up because I saw him with Ye Kanye

At the moment Alki has a problem with Gloria Allred and the California State Bar on his Instagram you can see him encounter her in a supermarket car park he says “Gloria what type of shitty gangster are you” while she is loading a box of Depends incontinence underwear into her car

Gloria is a bit of a gangster imo because it doesn’t faze her at all she even cheerily waves at the camera

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lillypot221

I think he is a seriously unwell person. And it may sound horrible but I wouldn't be surprised if in the next few days he's either dead or being the US equivalent of being sectioned.
He need to accept the help. I think as much as Kim needs to be there for him. Their children need her more at this point and they need to be her priority.

Leelah

Chatty Member
But might just be because I can't stand the Kardashians and everything they stand for so may be #teamkanye by default...oh and at least he had some great songs too

“Where are you right now”
“In bed with your wife” :LOL:
That was shit though..he tried it....they been divorced like 3 weeks ago now so not his wife now.. 😂

• Haha