Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leoladyxo

VIP Member
I think that a lot of people would rather vote for Kanye than Trump. As crazy as it sounds, he might even be more credible than Biden - at least he would know what state he was in. 😂

I don’t think Kim would divorce Kanye because of his politics. She adores him for the connections and lifestyle he provides her with.

DariaMorgendorffer

I know a lot of what he is saying is inflammatory but he is such a troubled soul and a lot of people are making jokes about this but tar other celebrities who suffer with mental illness with the 'crazy' brush.

I have to say though, the divorce with Kim is absolutely inevitable if he continues.
Either a divorce or a conservatorship. Unfortunately Britney has set legal precedence for celebrities that have been sectioned/ have known mental health struggles. I worry for him and his children.

totallytaz

Chatty Member
I don’t even know what Kanye’s politics are. Aside from his anti-abortion meltdown, is there a comprehensive article out there that documents his proposed policies and presidential agenda?

YEWTEWBAH

An interesting observation. Anyone think there’s some truth in this or is his behaviour beyond actable?
I definitely don't think anyone will see the kardashian's response to this in the press - they'll give their side when the shows comes back..

shellie

VIP Member
I can never decide if she loves it as much as he does of if she's an abuse victim. Kanye truly repulses me, he's just hideous in every way.

The worst thing is they get away with their behaviour over and over. Anyone else would be before the court, I hope, but because they are rich and famous it doesn't matter.
Gossip pages are split 50/50 on it with some saying it's down to him and others saying she knows exactly what she is doing and is taking advantage of him having bipolar to get money and other stuff from him.

Either way, I bet when the inevitable split comes, we will get an interview where she says he was to blame for everything whether it ends up being true or not.

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Don’t know if Kanye’s mental health would stand up to being a running candidate. However, the dirt that would be raked up may make for interesting reading! Not sure the Kardashians would let it get to that.

Joan of Narc

What is with his Instagram? His profile pic is blacked out and he follows only 80 people (both blue tick and non) who also have a blacked out profile pic. Is it something to do with Donda promotion?