Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Holly Golightly

I bet Kris’ PR team is going mad right now! She will have been taking endless calls and will try and spin this into Kanye being the bad guy/ ill (which he sadly is) and away from the reality which is that Kim did playboy and a sex tape and Kanye disapproves.

I would never wish for this to have happened at the expense of anyone’s mental health but I’m so glad he publicly called them out for the vapid desperate publicity machine that they are.
It's the one "good" thing that has come out of this disaster, agreed.

Reactions: 1

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I see no love there at all from Kim, I think that she simply settled for him as his fashion connections, bank balance and credibility were attractive at a time in her life where she was a bit stuck for options and her public image was really low (after the Kris Humphries debacle). There was a programme on the Met ball on a little while ago and in one shot you could see Kim and Kanye in the corner of the screen (the focus was on the dress on the red carpet). It was the most recent year where Kim was wearing that corset dress that she clearly thought would become some huge iconic met ball image for years to come) - it didn’t. However what was interesting is that they were completely ignoring each other - not even stood next to each other or acknowledging each other’s presence at all for the full 5 minutes until it was their turn to go on the camera, it’s very strange footage.
Kanye only ever talks about how good looking Kim is, nothing more. She was a trophy wife to him whom he arrogantly and mistakenly thought he could control. However, he seems to think he has autonomy over all the other people in his life bodies too? I mean, him stating his children won’t be in Playboy or make a sex tape, surely that would be up to his daughters (and sons) since you know, it’s their lives and bodies?

daydreamer95

VIP Member
@plinky2 with respect that is my opinion a general statement on mental health followed by people can be disgusted without being disgusting themselves

I’m not sure what is so jarring about this

Palpatine

VIP Member
I’d imagine there’s nothing Kim can do about this. Who knows what’s in the pre-nup because there probably is one. She probably can’t get hold of him at the moment. One things for certain I’d LOVE to be in the Kardashian group chat now. The Kardashians did an awful lot to help Scott with rehab etc and I’m sure they’d support Kanye too, but it’s hard to help someone who doesn’t want help. No judging here if they were planning an abortion, I am pro choice!
This is what was widely reported at the time

xxjb

I think Bianca is very beautiful. And I think people often forget that he knows exactly what he is doing and people are jumping right in. Making fun of skims ( he is a partner himself) make her look like Kim, I’m sorry but Imo Kim is old news by now. Bianca is 10 x hotter.
And he is probably dropping a album very soon.

Attachments

• Heart

openbook1

VIP Member
Not sure what to make of this..

She will not want that at all. I don't blame her for never wanting anything to do with him again. If he "gets them back" for her, then she will have to thank him. I am sure her legal team are already working to make sure this does not happen.

Kanye needs help. If he keeps going this way, I don't see him being around much longer. He seems to live in Wyoming most of the time and Kim and the kids in LA.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I've lost track, is he running or not running? The man needs to get out of the spotlight for his own sake.

VIP Member
Dont feel too bad for her, they have live in nannies they pay to stay with them and look after the kids.

Also, I dont think this is being done to promote his album. The Kardashians wouldn't tarnish their own name and release such hurtful comments about North almost being aborted. If they wanted publicity, all he needs to do is say something unpopular which he's been doing for the better half the year with his slavery comments. Kim has distanced herself from him for while, going as far as saying they dont have the same views and dont believe in the same policies.
I don't think you know much about the Kardashians.

totallytaz

Chatty Member
I definitely don't think anyone will see the kardashian's response to this in the press - they'll give their side when the shows comes back..
Oh gosh I have the image of Kim sitting on her own with the generic background, explaining to the camera what she thought when this was happening, then Kris... it better not be used for their own show.

First thought it I've no interest in his new album as the last few haven't been up to par,
I must agree. The last time I anticipated his new album must’ve been around 2008/09 “Love Lockdown“ time. I’ve not really followed his music since. I don’t think he’s THAT big (for his music) in the U.K. either but I could be wrong.

I don’t know if there’s still a lot of hype for him musically in the states.

cate92

There are no excuses for his words and beliefs.
It's incredible that the POTUS had to issue a statement about this, but I think that demonstrates how dangerous he is. America believes in free speech, I too believe its important but not for this.
Essentially he believes what happened to Jewish people, ethnic minorities, gay people and the disabled was necessary.
I think he's for the birds but it will never excuse his words. The people giving him a platform need to stop and the truth tellers/seekers need to stfu, there is no other truth to Nazi Germany.
I haven’t watched the entire interview but I don’t remember him saying what happened was necessary? I thought he said he doesn’t hate anyone he loves everyone and to prove his point he said he loves jews and he loves hitler ?

VIP Member
I would not believe that he or any of his family are. And I don’t see him being committed to spend the money on a campaign when his success is not guaranteed or even likely.
That's actually a good point, we shall wait and see what happens.

soph30

VIP Member
Fun Friday for all the brands having to craft and post statements instead of switching off for the weekend 🙄 🍷