Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

donutwitch

Chatty Member
That doesn’t make any sense, he’s very publicly made threats of violence and tried to intimidate lots of people over last few months, including death threats, so it’s a perfectly reasonable concern. He’s also openly said he’s felt suicidal before. Nobody has said that *all* mental illness = danger to themselves and others, stop trying to be offended for the sake of it.

Reactions: 2

soph30

VIP Member
Yes. & clips of North West at a recent fashion show were very depressing - she looks like a thoroughly spoilt, materialistic kid, which she will be, by virtue of her upbringing and being thrust into the limelight.
She’ll always feel quite tied to her dad because it’s his last name that gives her name power too. North Jones/Kardashian doesn’t work as well

• Sad

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
What is with his Instagram? His profile pic is blacked out and he follows only 80 people (both blue tick and non) who also have a blacked out profile pic. Is it something to do with Donda promotion?
I noticed that earlier! Is it a condition that if he follows you you have to change your profile pic to a black circle?!

JulesyEire

Chatty Member
I don’t see how he can win. He’s already missed the ballot access deadline in 4 States. He’s 69 electoral college votes down straight away. It’s been reported that he is on the ballot for Oaklahoma (he or some other idiot paid $35,000 to get on) but did he manage to get on Florida and South Carolina yesterday? Michigan deadline is today. By the end of the week he could be down 100+ votes out of 538. He doesn’t stand a chance!
You know they said trump wouldn’t stand a chance!! Lol:):D:D

• Haha

plinky2

VIP Member
@plinky2 with respect that is my opinion a general statement on mental health followed by people can be disgusted without being disgusting themselves

I’m not sure what is so jarring about this
As an overall statement no, people with MH issues are not dangerous and I would hope people didn’t believe that although I think they sadly do. In this instance the worry is he’s dangerous

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
How the fuck....

in the whole ass of the USA is there only Trump,
Biden and Ye/Kanye/Jesus of Kartrashiana running to be the actual president of the actual WHOLE ASS COUNTRY.
Its a shitshow. And none of those 3 can even begin to fix the disaster going on there.

Pete also shouldn’t have mentioned his kids, new partners don’t get an opinion on that.
Totally agree 👍🏻
Pete apparently sent a similar "in bed with your mrs" text to Mac Miller when he was with Arianna Grande

I partially disagree. I don't think new partners get a say at all in how the children are parented but we ALL have an opinion on this crazy behaviour. It'd be weird not to. All he (Pete) said was 'Kim's a good Mom' and 'You are going to scar them for life with this behaviour' and both are dead on true. He is. And he says hes staying at the Beverly Hills Hotel, so its likely that he hasn't even met them yet.

Screw being team Kim or team Kanye, I'm team Pete!
Actually really good points.

I agree with @Beverley Macker saying new partners shouldn't be allowed a say in kids lives in regards to tik tok etc.
But everything you have said I agree with

LaraQ

VIP Member
I'm genuinely worried he's going to hurt himself or someone else if he doesn't get some help.The guy is not in control of himself right now.

Spinidge

VIP Member
paid by George Soros. That says it all. the convenient bogeyman for all the right wing crazies !

To be pedantic - she didn’t say the worlds most dangerous man ever - so perhaps she’s talking about living dangerous men 😄
That's why I also included Assad, as far as I am aware he's a still living despot.

And please refrain from calling me a right wing crazy. You lose your argument when you resort to name calling.

If you do your research, you will see that Soros actually is funding a lot of radical left wing movements, it's not a myth. Have you looked into his background and listened to some of his speeches, to inform your opinion? Because I wouldn't wish to be associated with that man's agenda, in any form.

veevee04

VIP Member
I just find it so funny why people are triggered so much on what he does :ROFLMAO: And regarding Bianca that was my opinon that she is hotter than Kim. To me Kim’s days are over I don’t find her or her style inspiring anymore.
Bianca is younger than Kim but no she won't be as rich or famous as Kim because being Kanyes mute naked muse won't really win her much lucrative contracts maybe a kiss and tell. Her best bet for wealth is suing him after the fake marriage ends like cassie did.
Kanye and Bianca just look mentally unwell I'm not seeing creative genius here but someone deep in the grips of mania and delusions. Kanye needs his meds.
---
Beautiful or not, no one gives a shit who Bianca is I'm afraid. Regardless what you think of KK she's still absolutely huge.

Time for him to move on. He's turned into a parody of himself. I used to love him, still do love his older music. But let's not beat around the bush. He's completely lost it and has been unwell for a long time.
Well yeah his mum kept him on the straight and narrow medicated. Since she died and the guilt he doesn't bother and surrounded by yes men.

xxjb

I think it's pretty unfair to measure a company to something that happened 80 years ago, so I see nothing hypocritical about adidas dropping him.

Kanye wanted out of this deal anyway, so it's not quite having the effect people like to have, except for maybe Kanye going nuts over temporary not beimg a billionaire
Everyone has their right to their opinion, but that doesn’t chance the fact that Adidas was build by the 2 brothers who were nazi’s. That being said I don’t think Adidas wanted to curries, they were pressured into it.

• Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
His official shop was hacked and the link sent customers to the Amber bum play tweet 😂
I'm so disappointed in him, I was a fan of the old Kanye, now he appeals to the far right.

NOID-phal

VIP Member
How do you know she hasnt been trying to get him help or seperated from him already? Very unfair to just assume she's colluding with his illness when you dont know what's actually going on behind closed doors? He has even said himself Kim and Kris have been trying to get him 'locked up' by sending to 2 doctors to Wyoming where he has run off to away from them, sounds to me that's bot colluding that's trying to get him help. Sounds to me like this has been going on for a long time and they have indeed been trying to help him.

Kim doesn't need his money, she's worth hundreds of millions in her own right, she was with Kanye when he was bankrupted, it's very unfair just to assume she's with him for money and fame when she had stacks of this before him, id go as far to say she was more famous than him in regards to popularity etc, if that's all she was with him for there are rappers and pro ballers a plenty she could of had her pick of with less hassle and baggage.

How do you know this? You dont, perhaps he is a great loving father when he is on his meds? Alot of assumptions in this thread to paint this woman as a selfish uncaring money grabbing bimbo. I think it's quite the opposite considering how she has stuck with Kanye through all of his meltdowns, brought 4 kids into this world who clearly love their parents and extended family, has off her own back decided to study law so she can help people, who has campaigned and successfully managed to get people released from an unjust prison system, given them a second chance at life, she didnt have to do any of that! She could of sat counting her money but she has chosen to help people less fortunate than herself, doesn't strike me as the person you paint at all.
You can set up a rave thread. 😘