Kady McDermott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s got any friends coz she comes across as a total witch so girls probably avoid her! I hate bitchy girls so can see why people wouldn’t bother with her!

Reactions: 5
Haha! Did she message you?
Hahaha yes I still followed her bungalow account to be nosey as I love all that stuff but found she always mocked myles quite a lot she was doing about a pen for tools he wanted and was having trouble to get if you look on my screenshot she deleted the post soon after she replied so she must know what I mean I wasn’t even rude she’s just a jumped up bleep I was fuming

She doesn’t seem to have any close friends at all?
Cause she’s a full blown knob

Attachments

She keeps sticking her tongue out in all her stories and it’s killing me a little inside 🙈😩

Reactions: 2
She was doing a Q&A on the house page last night and she wrote 'brought' instead of 'bought' twice 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
She was doing a Q&A on the house page last night and she wrote 'brought' instead of 'bought' twice 🤦‍♀️
I don’t know why she needs to say that word anyway as I bet she hasn’t ‘brought’ one thing for that house the beggar 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have to say I prefer her over Olivia, she begs for literally everything and the renovations on her bathroom were awful

I Actually think that Kady and Myles have pretty much paid for most of the build themselves. The bathrooms are amazing and clearly have had lots of though and not just what was thrown at them for free unlike Olivia!

Reactions: 7
Christ I’ve been blocked from the home page.

She posted about a girl who sent her a message on Monday and I’ve replied to that story but it won’t show me what I said since she blocked me and I can’t for the life of me remember what I said 🤔🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
On her bungalow stories whilst she was talking about what colour to paint the interior doors I was so distracted by the boggy up her nose.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
No way 😂😂 Stevie wonder could see that's Photoshop 😂😂 she's forgotten to Photoshop in shadows 🙈
Such an odd thing to lie about🤣🤣 Plus she broadcasts everything over her stories so she would of been showing herself pouting at the camera about 9748285 times like always at Thorpe park but no🤣

• Haha