Kacie Rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sort of inclined to think it's just for a sort of fairy tale ending in advance if her book tour, her fans seem to view it as that judging from the gushing comments
Yeah, they'll all want to see the ring and cry lol.

But I have a really weird feeling, especially based on her lastest promo reels (ciao, he said) she's going to pitch this to Netflix. And I bet they bite. This type of crap is popular without even trying.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, they'll all want to see the ring and cry lol.

But I have a really weird feeling, especially based on her lastest promo reels (ciao, he said) she's going to pitch this to Netflix. And I bet they bite. This type of crap is popular without even trying.
Omg i hadn't even thought that but I agree, I am still shocked at the fact that the book has huge sales and that there is a tour. I bet they're hoping for an Emily in Paris style thing 🤢

Her proposal story sounded so American I'm almost doubting Dario is Italian. 😂 Its wild they were so invested in timelines.

Also, she's doing travel tours outside of Italy too? How is she this popular? I can't stand her Clean Girl Tana Mongeau persona.

Reactions: 2
Her proposal story sounded so American I'm almost doubting Dario is Italian. 😂 Its wild they were so invested in timelines.

Also, she's doing travel tours outside of Italy too? How is she this popular? I can't stand her Clean Girl Tana Mongeau persona.
I haven't watched it but the clip I saw looks very much like she's pitching for a film or TV series
---
I'd imagine most of her fans must be in the US, they love this kind of thing

I haven't watched it but the clip I saw looks very much like she's pitching for a film or TV series
---
I'd imagine most of her fans must be in the US, they love this kind of thing
Yeah, after 2 months "they" supposedly knew they were going to marry. They discussed at length when he'd propose, how (no people around) when the wedding would be and ring details. It's the most un-italian thing lol. And yeah, her US fans are going nuts. Some even pre-ordered the book bc of it. 🤦🏼So looks like you were right about her plan lol.

I feel like the proposal didn't sound that romantic?? She didn't feel 100% and wasn't in the mood to go out but he still dragged her out.

They live in Italy, surely he could've just held off for a few weeks and took a road trip and proposed then - that makes me think there was a 'planned' element for it to happen now.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, after 2 months "they" supposedly knew they were going to marry. They discussed at length when he'd propose, how (no people around) when the wedding would be and ring details. It's the most un-italian thing lol. And yeah, her US fans are going nuts. Some even pre-ordered the book bc of it. 🤦🏼So looks like you were right about her plan lol.
It's so weird to almost arrange to be proposed to, why not just decide to get married together, I wonder how much of the wedding will be gifted

She’s trying so hard to do the “From Scratch” thing but her life just isn’t that interesting

• Haha
"3% italian" tell me you're American withou5 telling me you're American 🤣 that trailer looks like every awful hallmark film shown during Xmas

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe Dario is in hospital and she’s about to leave for a book tour 🙃 Also why would he be in a hospital in Bologna?

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe Dario is in hospital and she’s about to leave for a book tour 🙃 Also why would he be in a hospital in Bologna?
I'm guessing he was motorbiking around and he wiped out near there. I just noticed the hospital view after you mentioned!

I set a reminder in Libby to notify me if my local library network ever gets a copy of her book so I can read it for free 👀

• Heart
I set a reminder in Libby to notify me if my local library network ever gets a copy of her book so I can read it for free 👀
I hope so! I'm dying of curiosity, at least a few chapters, but I won't give her my money.

I guess the industry has been geared this way for a bit now, but it annoys me fluff from an iNfLueNcEr gets all these promotions and earnings. Meanwhile, good writers who aren't Insta or Tik Tok famous struggle to find a publisher or the publicity. My friend's husband has won two awards at the Torino Salone del Libro in the past few years, but aside from a moment of personal satisfaction it doesn't pay the bills or mean much else. No book tours for him! Lol

Let me off, world. Kacie is going to indeed be a guest on the Kelly Clarkson show. 🙄 I knew this would happen, especially with her timing being in NYC.

@moronglace can you take one for the team and watch? 😂

• Sick
Let me off, world. Kacie is going to indeed be a guest on the Kelly Clarkson show. 🙄 I knew this would happen, especially with her timing being in NYC.

@moronglace can you take one for the team and watch? 😂
I don't have cable or anything but I'll see if they post it online!