Kacie Rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanted to add, and this is a bit mean, but I feel food tours are wasted on Kacie. It's clear she doesn't know how to eat well. Like how she had never had a good pain au chocolat. She had already been to Paris. Where was she eating? McDonald's? And in NYC there are a few excellent patisseries. It annoys me bc of her large fOlloWinG she's invited to do these. All she does is say everything is "so good, best she's had" and earns her coin.

Reactions: 1
Marveling because a hotel has the toilet in a separate room to the bath. It will never cease to amaze me how she is seemingly shocked by the most mundane details. Also about how it's important to say bonjour when you enter somewhere in Paris, as if it's not exactly the same in Italy

Reactions: 2
Marveling because a hotel has the toilet in a separate room to the bath. It will never cease to amaze me how she is seemingly shocked by the most mundane details. Also about how it's important to say bonjour when you enter somewhere in Paris, as if it's not exactly the same in Italy
The bonjour thing made me think the same thing lol. Also, I can attest as an American, our over-friendliness is known. If you don't say "Hello" first in a shop or restaurant, you can bet the employee is there to say it first anyway. Even if she lived in NYC she is an upper Midwestern girl. I don't understand her POV on this.

I'm hoping both were just for engagement, but I'm not sure. πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Do people really believe she and her mom had a bad Airbnb, and ...wow! She happened to then stay in her friend's b&b that she promoted and linked? πŸ™„

Reactions: 3
I’m looking to visit Cinque Terre this September, not booked any accommodation yet so thought I’d have a look.. one she recommended (with only one bedroom) is more than 650EUR a night πŸ˜‘ so relatable.

• Wow
A book tour?! Seriously? I guess do not underestimate the low bar set by older Gen Z and young millennials.

• Haha
I hope we got a mention. 🫢 But I'm not sure if we were discussing her on Sofie's page while she was "writing" this. Lol

IMG_20240328_134134.jpg

Sob story as book promo. Ugh honestly I’m so curious if her book is as annoying as she is or if her ghost writer (β€œalbeit”) took the edge off

@moronglace I saw your friend Baily's TikToks, she went off! πŸ˜‚ Do you know any of these "insider deets?" I've only seen one woman living in France (I think) talking about how this Livia woman attacked her in her content for suggesting she get medication lol.

@moronglace I saw your friend Baily's TikToks, she went off! πŸ˜‚ Do you know any of these "insider deets?" I've only seen one woman living in France (I think) talking about how this Livia woman attacked her in her content for suggesting she get medication lol.
No, I don’t have any inside deets, I caught this all on TikTok so have been watching for context. Yes I saw the girl in France who said she blocked her.
I really am curious if she is just scamming people for that 30k she claims she needs to go back to America.

No, I don’t have any inside deets, I caught this all on TikTok so have been watching for context. Yes I saw the girl in France who said she blocked her.
I really am curious if she is just scamming people for that 30k she claims she needs to go back to America.
It's all so bizarre. Well, she is a failed actor and wannabe stand up comic, so who knows? Her outbursts (and glazed looks) make me think she's unstable , but being mentally ill doesn't exclude her from being a scammer. Hopefully she fades away since she's loving the views and engagement. I'd be so embarrassed if I were her daughters. 🫣
It's annoying seeing the amount of people who believe her tit, too.

Kacie is a freaking snowflake and becoming a big headed bully. Big head from her book? Not only did she make a new reel about her "misogynist haters" but she responded to EVERYONE disagreeing with her OTT reaction to Swifty's new album. Just a few really benign comments that she couldn't handle. πŸ™„

IMG_20240421_202806.jpg

IMG_20240421_202849.jpg

IMG_20240421_202831.jpg

Last edited:
Kacie is a freaking snowflake and becoming a big headed bully. Big head from her book? Not only did she make a new reel about her "misogynist haters" but she responded to EVERYONE disagreeing with her OTT reaction to Swifty's new album. Just a few really benign comments that she couldn't handle. πŸ™„

View attachment 2889543
View attachment 2889546
View attachment 2889548
She acts as if people are being "mean" personally to her rather than criticising the album. I'm not a swift fan but no one I know who is has been blown away by this album

She’s the kind of person who makes things her entire personality, The Office, Taylor Swift, Cheetos.

She really thinks she's doing something. Stalking their profiles is creepy. I don't really see anything brutal in these comments. She posted. She likes going viral. I'm not sure why she can't handle some pushback.
IMG_20240422_000718.jpg
e

IMG_20240422_000733.jpg