Jwshua and Xammasi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They split up because he stopped going the gym 🙄
He’s such a clown. His relationship went to tit because he is a loser who cares more about his image than having any real financial stability at his grown age

Reactions: 14
He tries to portray an image that he can’t afford. It’s painfully embarrassing and no surprise that Anna left him.

Reactions: 8
I just saw Anna yesterday at my gym in the spa uniform ! I’ve seen her a few times in Hitchin …normally in BM bargains 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I just saw Anna yesterday at my gym in the spa uniform ! I’ve seen her a few times in Hitchin …normally in BM bargains 🤣
Wow the switch up is crazy but I’m not surprised she can’t get paid from insta imo

Reactions: 5

These two are the epitome of what’s wrong with the world. All smoke and mirrors for Instagram making out their millionaires when in reality she probably has a 9-5 that’s not particularly well paid.

Reactions: 9
Wow the switch up is crazy but I’m not surprised she can’t get paid from insta imo
I will always be shocked by her downfall. She could have been huge! Back in the day she was my favourite I loved her style. If she became approachable and didn’t act so untouchable, stopped gatekeeping her looks and didnt try to push their failed businesses she would have been so successful. There’s still time Anna!

Reactions: 7
@szn-123 yeh for sure. She was genuinely the first British influencer who blew up on instagram, She let Josh run her and her career.

I actually want her to succeed as I don’t mind her, she still dresses well and has a banging body. She just needs to show her personality more.

also any success for her would be hard for Josh no doubt as kanye wannabe thought he made her when it was the other way around

Reactions: 6
@szn-123 yeh for sure. She was genuinely the first British influencer who blew up on instagram, She let Josh run her and her career.

I actually want her to succeed as I don’t mind her, she still dresses well and has a banging body. She just needs to show her personality more.

also any success for her would be hard for Josh no doubt as kanye wannabe thought he made her when it was the other way around
Yeh me too I would love to see her shine, she needs to show more personality. I hope she’s reading this

Reactions: 2