Justjulie_d #8 2 years later still stuck to the setteeeeee, her only content now is tom and dannyyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May be some new dining room chairs too. I didn’t think it was appropriate to film the child crying.
What does she expect she lets him curse and slap her on camera, he’s going to be a wee shite and that’s the way she has let him behave for a long time so she will be going shopping on her own quite often 😝

Reactions: 6
I felt for her I remember one off mine painting my newly papered walls with nail varnish 😑
yes she has let him off with bad behaviour and it’s only now she has 2 she is realising she’s made a rod for her own back

Reactions: 2
Julie and Lmd wear them stupid Dana bands they have heeds on them like Ballinderry onions😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Julie and Lmd wear them stupid Dana bands they have heeds on them like Ballinderry onions😂
All the insta twats promoting the tit BPerfect powder today, do they realise how stupid they all look, certainly doesn’t make them look any better? Julie still has a big face and it’s well shiney 🙈

Reactions: 2
All the insta twats promoting the tit BPerfect powder today, do they realise how stupid they all look, certainly doesn’t make them look any better? Julie still has a big face and it’s well shiney 🙈
I did laugh when she said she's picky about powder. Her who goes out like the bleeping tin man with the biggest shiniest forehead. How she's even a makeup Influencer is beyond me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I did laugh when she said she's picky about powder. Her who goes out like the bleeping tin man with the biggest shiniest forehead. How she's even a makeup Influencer is beyond me
Aw that’s brilliant the tin man 😝😝 that oldest son of hers is turning into a cheeky wee tit, he’s going to be one of those kids at the party that you just couldn’t like, which is sad for a wee boy as that’s the way he has been taught, imagine being able to say at 5am I don’t like you and make faces, sad life julie

Reactions: 4
Oh flip me that makeup is woeful. Shiny/sweaty looking and a massive forehead. Her face looks bloated or like shes had an allergic reaction.
Yeah I’ve noticed for a long time Danny plays up when the camera is on him/her. He has an alter ego 🫣

Reactions: 3
She made a rod for her back with that young fella. I've been in places they have and he's even cheekier off camera. And she just thinks it's hilarious. She needs to get a grip

And who is asking her makeup advice? She wears the most basic badly applied makeup and she's not bonnie at all. All I see is forehead and her loving herself

• Haha
Reactions: 7