Justjulie_d #8 2 years later still stuck to the setteeeeee, her only content now is tom and dannyyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to Work tomorrow Julie now the real chaos begins no sitting on your hole watching tv all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sweet lord she’s put an occasional bedroom chair in the lounge diner. Nil points for styling Julie.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sweet lord she’s put an occasional bedroom chair in the lounge diner. Nil points for styling Julie.
I thought that was her hall beside the console table
---
Looking again I see it’s not

Last edited:
  • Sick
Only £79 though… so if it’s a bargain it’s best to get it to fill the empty space 😝 it’s far too small for that room..she doesn’t have a clue

• Haha
Only £79 though… so if it’s a bargain it’s best to get it to fill the empty space 😝 it’s far too small for that room..she doesn’t have a clue
Everything looks like it came out of home bargains, Next or B&M. Nothing against them but it lacks originality. It’s like she looks at an online catalog (probably Next), finds a pic of a room she likes and buys all listed.

Years ago it was 100 shades of grey in a house now it’s all nudes and earthy greens. duck me grow a personality and slap on a bit of colour. I blame all these home inspo pages run by a pack of basic Belinda’s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Julie has absolutely no taste and has never had an original thought in her life. I’ve been hoping she wouldn’t ruin the lovely new build. So far, there’s nothing that couldn’t be put right 🤔

• Haha
Her and Danielle Donohoe, two pukes together.

I really used to like Danielle but she's as bad as the rest of them now.
Absolute dose. Added “gym-goer” to her profile.cannot stand these ones who take a fit of working on their fitness and all of a sudden it becomes their entire identity

• Haha
Someone gift Beggy Mitchell a car seat there.. oh and a phone too as hers clearly doesn't have a search engine 🙄
---

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone gift Beggy Mitchell a car seat there.. oh and a phone too as hers clearly doesn't have a search engine 🙄
---
She’s one big scranner, hates to pay for anything, imagine begging for something for your child, shocking after all the crying she did to get them

She's a lazy midden, she slumps on that sofa day in day out and now she back at work she sitting on her arse all day. Her body will go into shock.
She'll have Kevin attach the sofa to his tractor and drive her round. That thing wouldn't walk 6minutes without collapsing never mind hours

• Haha
Reactions: 6