Justjulie_d #8 2 years later still stuck to the setteeeeee, her only content now is tom and dannyyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She made a rod for her back with that young fella. I've been in places they have and he's even cheekier off camera. And she just thinks it's hilarious. She needs to get a grip

And who is asking her makeup advice? She wears the most basic badly applied makeup and she's not bonnie at all. All I see is forehead and her loving herself

She’s not the most pleasant when you meet her either. I’ve met her several times and not once would she speak. And she ‘loves her insta fam apparently ‘

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s not the most pleasant when you meet her either. I’ve met her several times and not once would she speak. And she ‘loves her insta fam apparently ‘
Aw they are horrible if you meet them out, that digg mama one is the same big sour head on her, unless they are grabbing stuff for free you won’t see a smile out of them, the sooner they do away with these so called influencers the better

Reactions: 6
Very true. She's a big ignorant lump. I know someone who worked with her in Limavady and they said the same

Reactions: 6
I think she’s loud but I’ve met her on a couple off occasions and got on ok with her but I’m 5ft 8 and she’s taller than me but says all the time she’s 5 6 or 5 7 , She really needs to take Danny in hand her family and the Boyos have him ruined he’s a spoilt wee skitter.

Reactions: 4
I think she’s loud but I’ve met her on a couple off occasions and got on ok with her but I’m 5ft 8 and she’s taller than me but says all the time she’s 5 6 or 5 7 , She really needs to take Danny in hand her family and the Boyos have him ruined he’s a spoilt wee skitter.
Yeah I'm 5'6 and she was way taller than me. I've met her and day events and found her rude. And then twice I've seen her on nights out and have cringed at how loud and mouthy and ignorant she was. As my dear old dad drinks in and wits out. Definitely a spoilt wee skittering and the more she laughs along with it the harder she's going to find it

Reactions: 2
That has got to be the worst primark haul I have ever seen pure boke 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does it not concern her that over 30k people are looking at her child? 😖 Kids. Aren't. Content!! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 7
WTAF is she doing on insta this morning getting that child to say what he had done to her… she is such a big dirty cow. Putting that out on social media. She’s SICK in the head!! And her sense of humour is distorted.

Reactions: 7
Even the fact that she referred to it as his hole right beside him. He’s going to call it that now. Could have just left it at bum. Very cheeky that Danny one

Reactions: 4