Justjulie_d #8 2 years later still stuck to the setteeeeee, her only content now is tom and dannyyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a sin he’s going to be one of them children you tell your kids to stay away from at school

• Heart
Reactions: 5
WTAF is she doing on insta this morning getting that child to say what he had done to her… she is such a big dirty cow. Putting that out on social media. She’s SICK in the head!! And her sense of humour is distorted.
That is disgusting. And no Julie that's nothing to do with being a boy mum. I've 4 boys and none would have done that. It's a lack of manners and rearing. Rather than reprimand him and send him to wash his hands she's laughing about it on camera. Actual dirt.

He's definitely one if them children that is an article and people will be steering theirs clear of

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We’ve boys too and if I heard them say or do that at that age I’d have had a coronary. It’s just not funny- it’s disgusting.
That is disgusting. And no Julie that's nothing to do with being a boy mum. I've 4 boys and none would have done that. It's a lack of manners and rearing. Rather than reprimand him and send him to wash his hands she's laughing about it on camera. Actual dirt.

He's definitely one if them children that is an article and people will be steering theirs clear of

• Heart
Reactions: 3
WTAF is she doing on insta this morning getting that child to say what he had done to her… she is such a big dirty cow. Putting that out on social media. She’s SICK in the head!! And her sense of humour is distorted.
shes a vulgar big witch! Ive been saying this since I started watching her. Remember she used to film herself on the toliet on snapchat. She has some sort of arse/toilet fetish. Its prob why she's with a farmer, gets her jollys when he comes home reeking of shite.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
We’ve boys too and if I heard them say or do that at that age I’d have had a coronary. It’s just not funny- it’s disgusting.
Exactly this. There is nothing funny about it. The way my jaw hit the floor when he continued to do it and she laughed and filmed. Teach that boy manners and get his hands washed. Sounds like his backside needs washed too. She really showed herself up. Next she'll be on asking "guys what's good for worms'. Disgusting
---
shes a vulgar big witch! Ive been saying this since I started watching her. Remember she used to film herself on the toliet on snapchat. She has some sort of arse/toilet fetish. Its prob why she's with a farmer, gets her jollys when he comes home reeking of shite.
Totally vulgar. Yeah I remember those snaps too and just don't understand it. She's not far off my age and I'd be absolutely affronted. No manners or breeding

• Heart
That is embarrassing, like all these friends she has can one of them see and tell her how to be a mum no harm if that was my daughter and child I be telling her how to mum.. well seen the boyo doesn’t have social media cause if that was my husband I know what he be telling me… sort yourself out Julie before no one would want to be friends with your children… and what happened to the walking?? Superglue to the sofa!!

• Heart
How stuck for content is she that she stooped that low and think it was exceptable to show that. Imagine the boyos sisters looking at that. Mortified

Reactions: 2
This is a woman who used to film herself sitting on the toilet on Snapchat, talking to thousands of people, calling it ”crap chats” and finding it hilarious. She’s a hallion.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This is a woman who used to film herself sitting on the toilet on Snapchat, talking to thousands of people, calling it ”crap chats” and finding it hilarious. She’s a hallion.
Jesus crap chats, there's a ptsd flashback
---
How stuck for content is she that she stooped that low and think it was exceptable to show that. Imagine the boyos sisters looking at that. Mortified
It's shocking. She has the most boring inappropriate content. I hate watching her, and dont watch a lot. Them weans are constantly in the stories. She gives them no privacy and its boring. I thought it was just me, but girls in the office today (ones who thought she was great' were saying the same things

I've avoid her stories for the past wee while. What on earth did Danny/ Julie do?!!

Just her usual crass disgusting ways are rubbing off on her child and now he thinks it’s acceptable to do and say equally crude things egged on my her laughing like a big gulpin at him.

I've avoid her stories for the past wee while. What on earth did Danny/ Julie do?!!

Reactions: 2
Working full time with two kids is too much

Sure we could of predicted that was coming
Not a days work in her

If she could send her mother to work her job instead she would

• Heart

Not a days work in her

Working full time. Sure she is never in work she seems to work only a couple of days as she is never of insta

Not a days work in her

with all the QVC she does she can well afford to be working in the civil service part time. if the like of annalivia is making a fortune its easy to see julbert has a steady part time income

So she’s known about a 30% discount but tells everybody 5 days before it ends. How are Bperfect still working with her

• Haha