Justjulie_d #8 2 years later still stuck to the setteeeeee, her only content now is tom and dannyyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her in the bath is more than we needed to see.. her least favourite bathroom #ungrateful#

Reactions: 2
"not a huge house" is she for real, two living rooms 4 bedrooms and massive kitchen and utility room. Ungrateful big middin.

Reactions: 3
Incase you all missed it. It’s called my left side.
And 2 hours per episode. Julie that’s a movie love with different sequels.

Turkish love story drama. She’s watching 365 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What’s the tea with them why did they spilt?
Can’t really remember exact details but I think their relationship broke down and he just up and left. He wasn’t from Limavady and had no ties to the area. There was some chat at the time that he couldn’t stand her newly found Snapchat fame (back in the day) and the unwanted attention it brought him.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Wouldn’t bother with the isofix?!! More like because it wasn’t gifted to you! Imagine being gifted the doona and too stingy to buy the isofix base

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t bother with the isofix?!! More like because it wasn’t gifted to you! Imagine being gifted the doona and too stingy to buy the isofix base
Sure it was the exact same as the family pictures she said the photo shoot was gifted but then she gave off a stink about the price of framing 🙄 why’s all these tight ones also the greediest? Also only back using environ after using cheap stuff cuz it’s now suddenly being gifted again letting on she was taking a break 😖 she is vile

Reactions: 6
Sure it was the exact same as the family pictures she said the photo shoot was gifted but then she gave off a stink about the price of framing 🙄 why’s all these tight ones also the greediest? Also only back using environ after using cheap stuff cuz it’s now suddenly being gifted again letting on she was taking a break 😖 she is vile
She got freebies/pr from a place I used to work at, whole handling as we had to get someone to deliver them for us by hand and not like posted out. She messaged the next day asking for a different thing and asked could it be sent straight up. The cheek of her 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
She got freebies/pr from a place I used to work at, whole handling as we had to get someone to deliver them for us by hand and not like posted out. She messaged the next day asking for a different thing and asked could it be sent straight up. The cheek of her 😂
The notions of her 🤣

• Wow
Julie really needs to see a doctor, her lips are blue in the last few videos and her breathing is shocking. It's more than her weight at this point, she needs to talk to someone.

Reactions: 1