Justjulie_d #8 2 years later still stuck to the setteeeeee, her only content now is tom and dannyyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me t
I like the jacket lol

Me too 😁 and the dress, though I don't suit strappy it will probably be nice on Julie.

She probably doesn't know who she is anymore, she's had a lot of changes in a short space of time and that would be a lot for anyone to cope with - it's sad she feels she has to play it all out on social media rather than put her phone away for a wee while til she's settled and more organised and happy with her own life/routine.

Reactions: 1
I think she looked well, bar the tan on the hands.

Having said that she needs to quit with the posing. A nice photo is all that's needed minus the pouting etc. She's 40 not 14.

Reactions: 3
No harm I am not body shaming but the size of her stomach is shocking all together in that video she had up when Danny ran up to her she could hardly get him lifted

• Angry
No harm I am not body shaming but the size of her stomach is shocking all together in that video she had up when Danny ran up to her she could hardly get him lifted
you definitely are body shaming 🤷🏼‍♀️ yes she probably could be doing with moving a bit more but she does look well in that reel.. she’s got two young kids so naturally she’s going to carry a bit more weight around her stomach. like body shame all you want but don’t say you aren’t when you obviously are

Reactions: 6
And the plastic /pleather jacket with the studs. What even is that!? She has the worst dress sense. it’s like she doesn’t know who she is anymore. Hideous!
Not one of those pieces of clothing would make me want to run out to Primark and buy them

I think she looks lovely.

Love the velvet boots with the dress too.

That style of dress suits her.

Reactions: 3
I think she looks lovely.

Love the velvet boots with the dress too.

That style of dress suits her.
She’s a big rough hallion, the noise of her shouting all around her, you couldn’t pay me to go out to the same place as her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
You’d think she’d know how to do tan and moisturise and then moisturise her hands again. I’m no professional but if I spend time applying my tan properly it isn’t like that at all. She’s so careless in everything she does apart from ornament placement of her pumpkins on her hallway shelves 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
She’s a big rough hallion, the noise of her shouting all around her, you couldn’t pay me to go out to the same place as her
Aw I agree, I just thought she looked nice 😊

I wouldn't like to be in her company at all, she's a vulgar, foul mouthed foghorn 😁

Reactions: 4
you definitely are body shaming 🤷🏼‍♀️ yes she probably could be doing with moving a bit more but she does look well in that reel.. she’s got two young kids so naturally she’s going to carry a bit more weight around her stomach. like body shame all you want but don’t say you aren’t when you obviously are
And I suppose barbie you match your name you are body shaming you might not think you are but you are!
It’s so hard to lose weight at any time as many others will agree
I think she looked good I loved the dress and her Jacket she looked well.

Naw did not need to see the shirt open and sports bra on show. Showed us more her tatas for them than the hotel room for divincis

• Sick
Reactions: 2
my friend said the other day and I can’t stop laughing. When she refers to the wane as Tom Tom. She’s expecting him to say in 200yards please turn left. And she called him it today again and I just laughed 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Enough of the slurping coffee snaps Julie ffs 🤢
Out with the mates this weekend, can you imagine these gulpins descending on your place, the noise of them and they are rough as fcuk, shocking to have that staying in your business

• Heart
Reactions: 5