Justjulie_d #8 2 years later still stuck to the setteeeeee, her only content now is tom and dannyyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out with the mates this weekend, can you imagine these gulpins descending on your place, the noise of them and they are rough as fcuk, shocking to have that staying in your business
It would be your worse nightmare

Reactions: 2
Big pity party for our jules today. Anyone else think she's hinting for a free pt. Also saying it was a massive struggle to go to an event but now planning her own lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s on this morning again doing stories and not 1 mention of brand ambassador etc don’t worry I’ve reported her again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
is dreading the thought of returning to work but says planning an event will keep her focused ?? 🤷🏼‍♀️ does she want to work or not? Just looking easy money

Reactions: 7
Unless she’s planning on hosting the event from the sofa in the wee modest house in Trillick I’d say the chances of it happening are nil.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really would love to know what kev and his family think of her!! She’s superglue to that sofa good job Danny can walk to her cause he’s no chance of her getting up to him!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her and Danielle Donohoe, two pukes together.

I really used to like Danielle but she's as bad as the rest of them now.

Reactions: 3