justjulie_d #7 Wants everything for free, while stuck to the settee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😡Fuming. That PR package she got from NME is worth about £200. I used to buy of Nadia. Always waited for discount code or sale because it was sooooo expensive. Can’t afford it now and Julbert gets all that for free.
not long ago Julbert was buying Primark cosmetics. 😡😡😡
---
😡Fuming. That PR package she got from NME is worth about £200. I used to buy of Nadia. Always waited for discount code or sale because it was sooooo expensive. Can’t afford it now and Julbert gets all that for free.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
---
I thought that too influencer getting stuff free completely puts me off buying from the companies altogether

She put up a video of both boys in Bath yesterday and you could see oldest child’s bum from the side so I reported and it was quickly taken down then she puts up a picture ffs I reported again and quickly taken down she is a tit mum and has zero content

Reactions: 10
I think I have just swiped left on the boyo on Tinder!!!! He’s 46, Wish I didn’t swipe so fast

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve unfollowed. Just too boring, clicked back on profile and yet again it’s Toms wee face so I know I’m missing absolutely nothing 🤡

she’d not be too pleased if someone is using the Boyo’s pic for a dating profile🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Funniest thing I heard all year Julie telling folk to spend a bitta money. When talking about hair products. That she doesn’t pay for.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Funniest thing I heard all year Julie telling folk to spend a bitta money. When talking about hair products. That she doesn’t pay for.
And her saying she’s glad to be using Environ products again. 😡😡😡 doesn’t pay for them either 🙈

• Angry
I laughed when I seen the title for this thread, as someone who worked in a small business who actually 'gifted' her some products, she's the most ignorant and ungrateful person I've ever had the displeasure of interacting with. I don't even follow her anymore. She used to come into my other work place in a beauty hall and used to tell the girls how to do their jobs. We used to hate seeing the sight of her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve unfollowed. Just too boring, clicked back on profile and yet again it’s Toms wee face so I know I’m missing absolutely nothing 🤡

she’d not be too pleased if someone is using the Boyo’s pic for a dating profile🧐
But is it someone using the boyo’s photos or is he looking for some relief on the side???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe he never deleted his original profile 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m CONVINCED that’s how they met and I won’t be dissuaded 🤣
That has to be how they met!!

Tinder is dire though and there’s quite a few country bumpkins on it so he’d fit right in

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Somebody better contact that nursery and tell them to give her no more. Or next thing they will be gifting her teabags for the next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sitting there like a big lazy shite while one child is in nursery and the other one is asleep apparently taking some ‘me’ time. That’s the time I’d have been running around like a maniac getting things done so I could have fun with the children when they got back from school etc. She is beyond lazy.

Reactions: 5
Sitting there like a big lazy shite while one child is in nursery and the other one is asleep apparently taking some ‘me’ time. That’s the time I’d have been running around like a maniac getting things done so I could have fun with the children when they got back from school etc. She is beyond lazy.
Yeah saying she never a get to watch what she wants!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.